Retard Dumping Ground

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
anything except admit I was correct, literally anything else.
The only person that cares is rotting In a Russian prison until they swap a real piece of shit for her.

Oh and your dumb ass.

Meanwhile you're playing his game and look like a huge tool.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i'm sure you're gonna say 0.7 grams is "large scale" not that previously you denied that "large" was even in the statute so this is you already retreating on what you said.

You're telling us you understand this entire statute based on the fact you ran it through Google translate.

So I'm asking the context for the claims you are making.

Does "large scale" here refer to smuggling amounts for distribution (i.e. non-personal use) then?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You're telling us you understand this entire statute based on the fact you ran it through Google translate.

So I'm asking the context for the claims you are making.

Does "large scale" here refer to smuggling amounts for distribution (i.e. non-personal use) then?

This you?

I'm back. Nowhere did it say "large" or "significant" amounts like you insisted it said. So we're back to Square 1. You have no idea what the charge is or how its translated from Russian

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i'm sure you're gonna say 0.7 grams is "large scale" not that previously you denied that "large" was even in the statute so this is you already retreating on what you said.

There should be a legal definition of that.

Either find that definition, or case law concerning it or STFU. The fact that her Russian attorney wasn't able to doesn't make me hopeful that you have any fucking clue what you're talking about

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This you?

Oh we're gonna get to that part, dont you worry. You dont need to keep spamming it. I'm saving your complete lack of knowledge about how that phrase relates to everything else for the end.

Right now I just want you to explain to me how you're reading that phrase, as it relates to the rest of the statute. Is it referring to smuggling? Intentional, non-intentional? Distribution?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Oh we're gonna get to that part, dont you worry. You dont need to keep spamming it.

nah i'm bored with you, i'm not in the mood for semantic games, it's clear i'm correct and you're wrong, go cry in in your dipshit rickshaw thread if you feel the need

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
nah i'm bored with you, i'm not in the mood for semantic games, it's clear i'm correct and you're wrong, go cry in in your dipshit rickshaw thread if you feel the need

Haha, you have no idea what it means. You found a word that you ** think ** proves you right, but you have no idea how its framed in the rest of the statute so you dont know what the fuck to do with it.

Literally a fucking retard like Griner, trying to translate documents with Google Translate

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
There should be a legal definition of that.

Either find that definition, or case law concerning it or STFU.

It's painful that I have to repeat myself, there is no definition of that because russia uses this law to punish dissidents, I evidenced this the last time as well with stuff you didn't read. I don't really like repeating myself so often so I'm just gonna stop responding to you, you don't read what I write anyways.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Haha, you have no idea what it means. You found a word that you ** think ** proves you right, but you have no idea how its framed in the rest of the statute so you dont know what the fuck to do with it.

you can impress the other rubes who don't bother to look at the details but we both know you're wrong, just give it up

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Hey guys what happen...

running-baby.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So who's the better legal expert? Fanaskin or Lendarios?

I'd watch a remake of Night Court where the Dan Fielding character is Fanaskin, the Markie Post character is Lendarios and Judge Harry Stone character is Xequecal

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Amod Amod can we get a cleanup on aisle faggotry here. No one wants to ready 2 aspies arguing Russian linguistics for 20 pages.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Ambiturner Ambiturner

Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Your claim is they made this law in order to "punish dissidents" yet worded it in a way that would actually clear them.

this is the opposite of reality it's used to punish people for small amounts because "large" is not defined and can be whatever the prosecutor desires

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Looks like you just admitted it's a fully legal and legitimate charge

sure I can write a law that says all ambiturners should be arrested and shot and it would be fully legal and legitimate on the basis that you are labeling "legitimate" in that it's a law on the books. not in the sense that it's rational or just.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
sure I can write a law that says all ambiturners should be arrested and shot and it would be fully legal and legitimate on the basis that you are labeling "legitimate" in that it's a law on the books. not in the sense that it's rational or just.

First you said the law was appropriate because it didn't apply to her based on how it was worded.

Now you're saying, "Yeah, it was worded in a way where she's guilty but that law isn't fair and shouldn't exist"

Nice moving the goalposts. I'm gonna go ahead and take the W and bow out of this