Retard Dumping Ground

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
hey retard, did you take your meds today?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The supply chain breakdowns are probably interrupting his bleach supply.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Now now, temper control.

Let's revisit what I've said. I support Biden because he's making initiatives towards climate change rather than denialism like the GOP. This doesn't entail denial or ignorance of the difficulties associated with implementing a green infrastructure or an ecological civilization. Where did I say it's not a challenge or wouldn't involve massive systemic reorganization across many scales? I don't believe I did.

What I said was we need someone like Biden who recognizes the threat of climate change. And ultimately, it doesn't matter what challenges are involved with green infrastructure. We need to move off oil/fossil fuels yesterday. We're fast approaching a runaway greenhouse effect.

Climate change doesn't care about the economic challenges associated with defeating it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
You know what I think?
73sg8a.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Most of my adult life I have made a point of befriending drug users, poor people, mentally ill people, etc.... Can't even count the number of friends I've lost to suicide on both hands at this point. Might be able to count them if I used toes too but I really don't want to build that list. =\

It only gets easier if you get numb. And being numb isn't the solution.

Some pain you keep forever.
You should probably spawn camp higher tier npc's for better loot 'n xp.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I go on vacation for a week and y'all couldn't keep the market going up while I was gone? Gotta step up bro.

You didnt go on "vacation".

You ran away because you were humiliated for days on end and your blood pressure couldnt take it, boomer

After about 6 weeks of tweaking, we finally got my blood pressure meds figured out. 25mg of hydrochlorothiazide and 50mg of Losartin. Even having a super big gulp of diet coke this morning my bp was 117/78 this afternoon.
Total month cost $1.12 for both meds.

Post some weak gif in reply, boomer

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar since we got kicked out of Amod thread, which thread are we dunking on araysar in now?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have shite luck in games and out of them, or I would play more in the cars.

I had an old Jag XJ-6 that I wanted to see what I could get it up to. Found a perfectly straight, safe road in the middle of nowhere while driving a few states away. There was a cop there at 2AM in the goddamn morning. Luckily I only got it to 70 or so, and for some reason cops never ticketed me in what I called the grandpa car lol.

Not mine, but same model:

1994_jaguar_xj6_15906809016279113f38c-3.jpeg
Did you also lock your children inside this vehicle on hot summer days you sick pedophile fuck?

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
The Pineal Gland in humans which most humans have no idea about, research is now identifying. This process is in relation to Kundalini and Astral Projection - which are all real things.

pineal galnd.jpg

Jasker

theory im working on [I think this is either mostly correct or partially correct, it's in progress]:

Want to know why our eyes look like stars? why famous people are called stars?

its because we're trapped in space as a star unit - an individual star literally' and a dyson sphere is projecting and manufacturing our reality. 'life is but a dream' 'the american dream' - we have a kind of trivial awareness - we run loop functioning and basic system processes from machines that surround us.

our essence is stardust, that star does has consciousness in some form but it needs senses.

we are literally floating in outter space as atomic megastructes half Machine AI half sentient stardust

The reason, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, we're in simulation:

Is because we have to be. We are star seeds.

Stars, literal space-stars. Surrounded with dyson spheres (the hollographic projection of our reality). Our Dyson spheres sometimes align and match up when we co-create our realities.

There are satellites surrounding us set there by an advanced race that isn't star seed based. Our wifi enabling mixed communication and functioning + consciousness + dyson sphere object = our reality.

Hence

Simulation

The Matrix

Last edited:

Jasker

This video sums everything up. It states we are in a holographic universe, at the end it states we are in a simulation.

• 1Mother of God

Jasker

Do I need to pwn you fucking noobs any further or are we good here?

Mods, I'd appreciate 12 hours or so before taking this stuff down if at all possible. I wont shit this thread up any further. My simulation thread is locked so I cant post there and the conversation already started here.

In addition, there is no credible news to this thread and we can afford a bit of derailing, or at least please give me some kindness so i can finally close the loop on this shit and not shit up another thread. Thank you mods, appreciate it.