Retard Dumping Ground

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's the perfect summary of what FOH is today.

This is not the same FOH from back in the day. Who are you ass holes and when did you commandeer forum ?

Back in the day when faggot? This place is way more mild than it used to be. You’re talking 20something poopsockers average board member vs 40 something parent average board members. If you don’t like it feel free to go fuck yourself and go somewhere else.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It's the perfect summary of what FOH is today.

This is not the same FOH from back in the day. Who are you ass holes and when did you commandeer forum ?
Says the guy that's been here for 6 hours. That's right....6 hours.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I stay anonymous, not for the reasons you guys do though, lol.

Alot of you fucktards are the reason why we will have mandatory Internet ID's one day.

Someone said hurty words that no one from outside their group even read. Oh fuck we better mandatory ID everyone!!!1

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No, you have truly enraged me. Like if I met you IRL, I would scold you, and then offer you a psychiatric evaluation.

A scolding? Oh shit, you’re right. Better change my ways. Gtfo of here grandma. Go scream at the sky or something.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Fuck no I won't lighten up. None of what you said is funny, you make FoH look like a bunch of privileged white douchebags.

I think you should browse the RL Pic thread.

Also ...

9a4.jpg

INB4 Ol Scratch is banned for his umpteenth time. Roll your IP brah.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we had mandatory ID's then you would not be able to spew your shit here. We still could.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Hah it he sees you irl, he will scold you. Wow

Whatever the affliction this guy has, it's clearly worse than the batflu.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I don't think you understand how this psychology works.

Listen up Pooh bear, just because you do things your way in Bat country, doesn’t mean you can roll up on the US internet and squint your eyes real hard and have an effect. Go eat your rice ration and get back to monitoring all of China’s citizens.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Listen up Pooh bear, just because you do things your way in Bat country, doesn’t mean you can roll up on the US internet and squint your eyes real hard and have an effect. Go eat your rice ration and get back to monitoring all of China’s citizens.

lolwut

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Guys I'm here to help you. Your Internet persona is giving me a lot of red flags.

Let's go to the root of your problems !

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users