Retard Dumping Ground

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
those black hipster glasses?
hipster-glasses-png-3.png

Like these or did you have something else in mind?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I guess I'll use this as an all-purpose dumping ground since Hodj's thread got locked and I have no interest in making the other threads worth reading.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Mod Edit: Foler was banned until at least July 1st (possibly permanently) for this post and due to his history of posting similar content and being warned to stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Damn, that dude is probably going to jail but he maybe shouldn't. I like how he's just kind of walking away at the end like it's no big deal.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Er shit, sorry, I didn't think this through. Could you toss an amod tagging into the dumping ground? it being in a thread I have watched doesn't help (not getting amod tag notifications)

Are you sure you're actually Amod Amod ?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
This reminds me of "accidental discharge" in the military; where someone "accidentally" shoots their weapon (usually deployed, sometimes at a range).

Except there's no such thing as an "accidental discharge." It's a negligent discharge, as in, you were completely negligent in your responsibility of wielding a weapon that can kill someone.

Same thing with a vehicle that weight several tons and can go 100 mph.

I think I've said this before on this forum, but the unit who relieved my unit in Ramadi in 2008 had multiple negligent discharges in the first week of the RIP, one with a fucking MK19.

Accident and negligent are a fun venn diagram when you assign blame. There's a difference between me accidentally loading the dishwasher badly so bowls don't get cleaned well, versus negligently putting sink dish soap in the dishwasher instead of dishwasher detergent.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think I've said this before on this forum, but the unit who relieved my unit in Ramadi in 2008 had multiple negligent discharges in the first week of the RIP, one with a fucking MK19.

Accident and negligent are a fun venn diagram when you assign blame. There's a difference between me accidentally loading the dishwasher badly so bowls don't get cleaned well, versus negligently putting sink dish soap in the dishwasher instead of dishwasher detergent.

IDK about y'all Gravel Gravel or Big Phoenix Big Phoenix but even an ND into a clearing barrel was going to straight up demote you in most cases when I was in Iraq 2006-2008. If you ND into a clearing barrel anywhere it was just paperwork and you'd get smoked and shit sure. Only once did I see someone ND not in a clearing barrel and I only ever saw 4 NDs personally.

The one time, a room of like 40 people we were cleaning weapons and hanging out in the bunkroom in Baghdad. Dude ND's in the middle of the room... and somehow manages to not hit any of us. The First Sergeant walks up takes the guys M4 then butt strokes him right in the face with it. Him and a platoon sergeant drag that dude out by the scruff of his neck and we didn't see his ass for like two days.

He had to, among other things, exercise till he puked, platoon sergeant straight beat the shit out of him and dig his own grave twice and sleep in it. This was like November 2006.

ND is outright impossible if you are not a retard shitbird.

I've heard enough stories and seen enough, "cover up" to believe that some dumbasses have killed people with them during the Iraq period. My favorite story that I heard many times was that in 2003 a dude doing Mess Headcount got killed because he asked and officer if his weapon was clear. The dude said yeah and pointed it at the guy's face and killed him because it wasn't. I am like 50/50 on that being true but I personally believe it because I heard it from way too many people who were actually in Iraq in 2003.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
IDK about y'all Gravel Gravel or Big Phoenix Big Phoenix but even an ND into a clearing barrel was going to straight up demote you in most cases when I was in Iraq 2006-2008. If you ND into a clearing barrel anywhere it was just paperwork and you'd get smoked and shit sure. Only once did I see someone ND not in a clearing barrel and I only ever saw 4 NDs personally.

The one time, a room of like 40 people we were cleaning weapons and hanging out in the bunkroom in Baghdad. Dude ND's in the middle of the room... and somehow manages to not hit any of us. The First Sergeant walks up takes the guys M4 then butt strokes him right in the face with it. Him and a platoon sergeant drag that dude out by the scruff of his neck and we didn't see his ass for like two days.

He had to, among other things, exercise till he puked, platoon sergeant straight beat the shit out of him and dig his own grave twice and sleep in it. This was like November 2006.

ND is outright impossible if you are not a retard shitbird.

I've heard enough stories and seen enough, "cover up" to believe that some dumbasses have killed people with them during the Iraq period. My favorite story that I heard many times was that in 2003 a dude doing Mess Headcount got killed because he asked and officer if his weapon was clear. The dude said yeah and pointed it at the guy's face and killed him because it wasn't. I am like 50/50 on that being true but I personally believe it because I heard it from way too many people who were actually in Iraq in 2003.

You have to be a real dipshit to have a ND, for sure. We were deployed around the same times, and it was at the very least a NJP if you had a negligent discharge. Even so, there's a difference to me between a rifle ND and a crew served ND, let alone the MK19. I can have some understanding (not forgiveness) for someone getting complacent with their rifle and forgetting to assume that there's a round in the chamber. With a crew served, they're pretty obviously loaded. With the MK19 in particular, I can't figure how you could have an negligent discharge if you weren't straight up playing around with it.

Icing on the cake for that incident was that it was as we were about to leave for a convoy, and every vehicle mounted weapon pointed in alternate directions. The Mk19 was pointed into a berm when it fired, but if it was pointing the other way it would have been at the extremely active motor pool.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I know for a fact that the National Guard ND'd an AT4 in Kuwait in 2004. I read the incident report on it. Didn't kill anyone but it blew up some shit.

It was, of course, done by a National Guard Captain and I never learned if he was punished for it.

AT4 (rocket launcher for you filthy civs) has literally 3 safety mechanism you need to do before you can fire it. Nonetheless....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
I know for a fact that the National Guard ND'd an AT4 in Kuwait in 2004. I read the incident report on it. Didn't kill anyone but it blew up some shit.

It was, of course, done by a National Guard Captain and I never learned if he was punished for it.

AT4 (rocket launcher for you filthy civs) has literally 3 safety mechanism you need to do before you can fire it. Nonetheless....

I often think about all the safety mechanisms for explosive weapons when I play FPS games. Inevitably, I will try and talk to a guy or interact with an object but instead accidentally remove a grenade from my webbing, grip it firmly over the spoon, remove the safety clip, pull the pin, fling it at the guy's groin, panic, run away, and reload my last save. Honest mistake. Video games are weird.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I've used a training AT4 (shoots a 9mm tracer) which makes the idea of an AT4 ND fucking hysterical to me.

How the fuck can someone in the military ND ever given any retard with even a room temperature IQ and a hunters safety course would never fucking do that.

It's more about total time spent carrying a weapon.

• 1Like