Retard Dumping Ground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ggkek9999

<Banned>
yea i agree, thats like saying Kang nog, just chong or nog is enough
I don't understand how you guys get away with this shit.

Is this like some kind of freedom of speech experiment ? Or a psych experiment into the mind of xenophobia ?

• 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Chingchong Bernie voter confirmed

Who I voted for doesn't matter, I think this race shit needs to calm down.

Whole families are dying, people's wives getting dragged to crematoriums and we have Americans here practicing their freedom of speech in the most appropriate of ways.

Have some respect you fucking derps.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Whole families are dying, people's wives getting dragged to crematoriums and we have Americans here practicing their freedom of speech in the most appropriate of ways.

Who the fuck cares? The entire fucking country is either kool-aid drinking commies or backwards savages who think slowly blowtorching a screaming dog to death makes it taste better. I want every last one of them to die.

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Your vagina is showing.

• 1Like

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Who the fuck cares? The entire fucking country is either kool-aid drinking commies or backwards savages who think slowly blowtorching a screaming dog to death makes it taste better. I want every last one of them to die.

The entire country eh ?

You want every last one of them to die ?

Oh boy

• 1GreNeg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Is this like some kind of freedom of speech experiment ? Or a psych experiment into the mind of xenophobia ?
1365403729915.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor

Freedom of speech isn't a god damn experiment faggot. Ching chongs. Kang nogs. Trailer trash. Dune coons. Wet backs. OMG bad words!

Go fuck yourself, no one cares. Your fake outrage falls on deaf ears. You guys cried wolf one too many times and now no one gives a shit except whinging, blue haired soy boys and the tattooed land whales that you guys try to fuck.
giphy.gif

• 4Trump
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

ggkek9999

<Banned>
Freedom of speech isn't a god damn experiment faggot. Ching chongs. Kang nogs. Trailer trash. Dune coons. Wet backs. OMG bad words!

Go fuck yourself, no one cares. Your fake outrage falls on deaf ears. You guys cried wolf one too many times and now no one gives a shit except whinging, blue haired soy boys and the tattooed land whales that you guys try to fuck.
giphy.gif

Huge miss bud, thanks for your input though.

Cool .gif

• 1GreNeg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Someone snapshot this.

Trump meme avatar
Supports racism
Laughing at a truly unfunny situation

Shit makes me furious

What do you do with this snapshot? Roll it up and stick it in your ass to go along with that huge stick?

Fuck off.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Is this a sign that the few that are convinced by the shareblue shit on Reddit are stepping out if their echo chamber? I've got news for you, no one is buying the racist, pedo affirming, dick chopping vomit you are spewing.

ggkek9999

<Banned>
This is FOH, a more wretched hive of scum and villainy you will not find in the galaxy.
What do you do with this snapshot? Roll it up and stick it in your ass to go along with that huge stick?

Fuck off.
It's the perfect summary of what FOH is today.

This is not the same FOH from back in the day. Who are you ass holes and when did you commandeer forum ?

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

No.