Retard Dumping Ground

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is literally the stupidest idea that has ever been done on the forum and I made a lot of stupid decisions.

You have a sub forum called the retard rickshaw and you put the ‘worst’ of the pol threads into there.

‘The only reason to do this was because LLR spent time coming up with a ridiculous name for it and by keeping it secret from the liberals he gains self importance for him and the moron crew. Your masturbatory horde coming to get you is the stupidest thing ever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is literally the stupidest idea that has ever been done on the forum and I made a lot of stupid decisions.

You have a sub forum called the retard rickshaw and you put the ‘worst’ of the pol threads into there.

‘The only reason to do this was because LLR spent time coming up with a ridiculous name for it and by keeping it secret from the liberals he gains self importance for him and the moron crew. Your masturbatory horde coming to get you is the stupidest thing ever.

Don't hold back, how do you really feel?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Considering you personally got doxxed by two of the most inept fucktards in the history of the board, I would think you might be more sympathetic towards the balancing act. I am not a fan of it either and frankly my identity is pretty easy to track down here. But it is a needed compromise if we want to keep having open and honest discussions. And you are on the verge of surpassing Obama for most butthurt transition of power in history.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Considering you personally got doxxed by two of the most inept fucktards in the history of the board, I would think you might be more sympathetic towards the balancing act. I am not a fan of it either and frankly my identity is pretty easy to track down here. But it is a needed compromise if we want to keep having open and honest discussions. And you are on the verge of surpassing Obama for most butthurt transition of power in history.

Aren't you Ruben from Malta?

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Coincidence that a_skeleton_03 appears the same day Scream gets told to fuck-off by LLR or get banned?

1597172869397.png

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Right idea, wrong alt. Someone is salty that Lumi stole their retard thunder in the Coronachan thread.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh the human excrement that is Phaze posted? Let me look at the ignored content. Oh it’s literally the dumbest response you could ever make.

If Trump ever says a single thing about the USA and how it’s run after he’s no longer president I hope your response is “isn’t he allowed an opinion as a private citizen” so you can see how dumb your comparison to Obama was. You don’t understand that though because you are a complete idiot and always always have been. You came at me when you were full libtard and your shit was stupid then. Now you keep coming at me and making shit up cause you ‘joined’ the winning team so you have a bunch of snapping finger faggots behind you like this is Grease. You have clout now because you are vocally conservative.

Did the people that ‘doxxed’ me post here for only 13 days? Oh they had been here for years? Oh I texted one my real name to meet up with them? I was Facebook friends with them? I used my personal email for PayPal? I stated my employer directly? Oh that’s weird it’s like they didn’t doxx me at all.

Nobldy is coming after you idiots. Not a single shred of proof that any person here didn’t bring their own enemies with them by talking about their stuff outside this forum. Nobody just randomly found a coworker here and got them fired. Nobody has been googled up and then doxxed.

Its completely ineffective in every way. You have a guide telling people how to get into your secret club. Every single one of you post your same crying about the liberal agenda in every single game, tv, or movie threads also. You fill the RETARD rickshaw with your drivel and leave that wide open.

You ban people and then let them make obvious alts because it amuses you and you want to be oppressed so you can cry more. You’re pathetic.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
But it is a needed compromise if we want to keep having open and honest discussions.

Yes. Honest and open discussions are always held behind a closed door with voices of dissent being banned. Good one.

Coincidence that a_skeleton_03 appears the same day Scream gets told to fuck-off by LLR or get banned?
It is actually, and it warms my heart to see him say what he said. One of these days I owe a_skeleton_03 a lengthy apology email for being a prick. I'm still on phase 1.3 with the current crew.

We can't all lick boots as well as you do.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Yes. Honest and open discussions are always held behind a closed door with voices of dissent being banned. Good one.

You don't have an opinion of dissent though, you are there purely to disrupt. That is the difference you continue to ignore.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes princess I am saying this, and will say it again. You are just as broken and delusional as Scream is.
You going to get angry and start posting gore because I’m calling you out for the idiot that you are? Or have you just evolved to only racial slurs and anti Semitic remarks? Keeping it real clean like.

Outline my brokenness and delusions if you can.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes princess I am saying this, and will say it again. You are just as broken and delusional as Scream is.

He has some point, though. You're a pretty angry racist that says edgy things that you would never say in real life to anyone ever. You do it to be edgy, and to disrupt conversation.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
You going to get angry and start posting gore because I’m calling you out for the idiot that you are? Or have you just evolved to only racial slurs and anti Semitic remarks? Keeping it real clean like.

Outline my brokenness and delusions if you can.

You are a broken record even though this has been disproven time and time again.