Retard Dumping Ground

iannis

Musty Nester
Why do people ever say this to me? I have never left, ever.

I just assume you're somewhat absent. I know you had a wreck not that long ago. Those kids are heading out to college. It means more time to spend with the wife. You don't post often.

I thought you'd just hit the check the boards once or twice a month phase of things.

It's not some kind of a veiled insult. We give you shit because we love you. THESE ARE THE FRIENDS YOU CHOSE.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes. Honest and open discussions are always held behind a closed door with voices of dissent being banned. Good one.

It is actually, and it warms my heart to see him say what he said. One of these days I owe a_skeleton_03 a lengthy apology email for being a prick. I'm still on phase 1.3 with the current crew.

We can't all lick boots as well as you do.
The funny part is that you are just one red cunt hair above being a bot. Your insults for the most part are copy/paste. I get it, this is your humorous side task while doing whatever the fuck it is you do in real-life and sometimes you get busy and just copy the same insults. You went through the boot-licker bit a while back as I recall. You see Scream I don't care about your politics. I couldn't care less who you vote for, who you blow, or who rides you with a strapon. I interact with you because you are an asshole. Nothing more complicated than that. Our tiny little community, as shitty as it may be, is made worse by you. And that says alot considering how shitty it can be. Make sure you ask for reparations if/when LLR decides to take pity on you and free you from this unjust "punishment".

Well, I have to go. I have posts to make in threads you are no longer allowed to shit up. Ciao bella.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I just assume you're somewhat absent. I know you had a wreck not that long ago. Those kids are heading out to college. It means more time to spend with the wife. You don't post often.

I thought you'd just hit the check the boards once or twice a month phase of things.

It's not some kind of a veiled insult. We give you shit because we love you. THESE ARE THE FRIENDS YOU CHOSE.
I read the forums every single day but there just is very little worth responding to because a good majority of the people that have turned this into a quasi incel forum aren’t worth communicating with.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I love them, owned one, for the good of my marriage had to sell one.

Didn’t allow them in the politics thread because unlike Boozecube here I actually care to debate politics and muscle cars aren’t involved in that.

wat you sold your car? I was just going to ask you to post some update pics in the car thread

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The funny part is that you are just one red cunt hair above being a bot. Your insults for the most part are copy/paste. I get it, this is your humorous side task while doing whatever the fuck it is you do in real-life and sometimes you get busy and just copy the same insults. You went through the boot-licker bit a while back as I recall. You see Scream I don't care about your politics. I couldn't care less who you vote for, who you blow, or who rides you with a strapon. I interact with you because you are an asshole. Nothing more complicated than that. Our tiny little community, as shitty as it may be, is made worse by you. And that says alot considering how shitty it can be. Make sure you ask for reparations if/when LLR decides to take pity on you and free you from this unjust "punishment".

Well, I have to go. I have posts to make in threads you are no longer allowed to shit up. Ciao bella.
Really? Scream is a bot? 90% of the entire politics forum is cut and paste tweets or YouTube videos exposing the conspiracies.

• 2Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You don't have an opinion of dissent though, you are there purely to disrupt. That is the difference you continue to ignore.
Both of those things can be true Booze. I can dissent and disrupt. In fact, I would prefer to dissent and disrupt. I have never ignored that. I RELISH in that. That isn't a bad thing.

What I have done (multiple times) is respond to a false post with data to to the contrary or (at my most annoying) posted links that are straight duplicates of single line/twitter spam posts that are posted ad nauseum. This then angers the Hive Mind that is the current state of this forums discussion on ANYTHING related to current affairs. Rather than snipe post and run away (which is what I have accused the other liberal posters of doing here multiple times) I choose to then engage with the responses I get.

That DOES disrupt the thread. It disrupts it away from Heritage Foundation propaganda and Tucker Carlson twitter videos and 7 hour long MRA YouTube tantrums.

It disrupts the flow of twitter spam, circle jerking Trump Cult fawning. But the posts I make are of a dissenting nature to what the majority of the posters in that thread choose to discuss.

The appearance that you and LLR have is that you just don't want to be disrupted mid-cookie soak because it ruins the mood (I also say mean stuff that makes people sensitive).

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really? Scream is a bot? 90% of the entire politics forum is cut and paste tweets or YouTube videos exposing the conspiracies.
I wasn't referring to the politics thread as I dont' read/post in it much. its too much copy/pasting tweets and youtube videos.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The appearance that you and LLR have is that you just don't want to be disrupted mid-cookie soak because it ruins the mood (I also say mean stuff that makes people sensitive).
Well if you notice both Booze and LLR don’t actually post anything but just agreeing with the popular posters they want to be liked by. You can’t expect them to have actual opinions or anything.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You went through the boot-licker bit a while back as I recall.
When? You recall incorrectly and there are plenty of posters around here that will tell you I have ALWAYS been a prick and a foil to authoritarian assholes.

I interact with you because you are an asshole. Nothing more complicated than that. Our tiny little community, as shitty as it may be, is made worse by you.
And now you know what it feels like to need a safe space.

Later vato.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Apparently not anymore he doesnt.
Well I would LOVE to keep posting in the Atheist thread or the "Insert racist title of Killer Cop Thread" but I was banned from those too thanks to censorship happy sychophants like you that cry about me being such a mean guy because I call you names.

I'm going to make some new threads in the next few weeks and LLR is never going to run me out of here no matter how hard he tries. I'll be here long after he has sold this forum.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I would probably smile if Screamfeeder killed himself because he might legit be that shitty of a human being.

Banning him from the politics forum like this is leftist Twitter is just cowardly and unAmerican though.

• 2Edgelord

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I would be very sad if anything bad befalled you and yours a_skeleton_03.

I guess that's the difference between a Good Christian and a Cunt Atheist.

• 1Potato
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Banning him from the politics forum like this is leftist Twitter is just cowardly and unAmerican though.

If the reason for his banning was due to his political opinion, I along with most everyone here would agree with you, but he was never removed for having a different opinion, he was never removed for wrong think, or expressing a alternative point a view.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user