Retard Dumping Ground

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So you don’t believe in freedom of speech for America? Qanon is less than 5% of the population so they should be forcefully silenced?
By the government? Fuck no. Come in my house and talk shit and I kick you the fuck out.

See this whole 1st amendment trap of American has free speech therefore no one can be told to shut up is just wrong. And I know for a fact you are smart enough to know the difference between government regulating speech and private parties regulating speech. "Congress shall pass no law". The Constitution doesn't say shit about me telling someone to STFU. But I am sure you also know this.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sorry you feel that way. Especially considering this idea was borne out from many private discussions with you in particular who had a similar idea but of course implemented differently. Do you remember those conversations? About a way to 'split off' the objectionable parts of the forum? This is what I came up with to make that happen. I talked with Alkorin and Amod about it at length before I did anything as well. I do try to follow procedure about consulting other people and not just "do" things when it comes to big changes to the site. At no point was it indicated to me by them that this was the worst and stupidest idea ever, quite the contrary they all offered positive feedback.

There are some other details related to this decision that precipitated it, but they are private. If you want to know more, feel free to PM me. Or you can continue to insult me in public, something that I've never done to you no matter what you've said to me.
We had discussions about locking it down because you were/are unwilling to address the problem. I don’t feel like any of my suggestions were to come up with some ridiculous name with a meta timeframe of 14 days currency allowing all those people to just ride out 14 days.

They did provide you with super positive feedback and why is that do you think? Think about who you are enabling on your staff and then respond. I would really like a public guess of why some of them might want a space out of the public eye that benefits them specifically

I won’t waste your time with a PM because you are going to tell me that some member sent you a message asking to be scrubbed because someone at work they pissed off is doxxing them. You know I dealt with that also and without fail every single one of those people went right back to their old ways. They want to feel oppressed by the liberal agenda who somehow came here and singled only them out and left your shit stain staff out of it. (The people on your staff aren’t your decision but you not reining them in while forum banning Scream is)

You are right my comment, that I feel is medium banter, could be construed as an insult. You have to admit you are enamored with the trappings and ceremony of all this more than the admin portion. It’s a playground for you to come up with funny forum names, medals, currencies, reactions, and microtransactions.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Cool.

Hopefully you never have any issues previous, present or future about any private company, private industry or private entity censoring people based on their views. Because I honestly don't. It's the owners choice. I can voice an opinion and be obnoxious, but that is their right.

How hard was your chub when Twitter shut down Trump for being a twat? Pretty hard amirite?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
By the government? Fuck no. Come in my house and talk shit and I kick you the fuck out.

See this whole 1st amendment trap of American has free speech therefore no one can be told to shut up is just wrong. And I know for a fact you are smart enough to know the difference between government regulating speech and private parties regulating speech. "Congress shall pass no law". The Constitution doesn't say shit about me telling someone to STFU. But I am sure you also know this.
Oh I definitely do and you can read pages of me saying the same thing. The difference though is if they are a member of OUR community they deserve the respect for free speech from the people claiming to champion that. If they have broken a rule and need a very temporary timeout then so be it, nobody should be immune to timeouts.

Thread bans years in length is pussy shit. For breaking zero rules just being annoying to the admin? Straight up libtard bullshit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure if you care, but that window reflection might be something you want to crop out if its you. Or not, just mentioning it.

Ps.. I love the fuzzy dice.
Pretty sure he doesn't care (nor should he). There are (or were) pics of him in uniform around here someplace. I respect everyone's personal choice on anonymity for personal security, which is why I ultimately was fine with the new arrangement with the political related threads.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Not sure if you care, but that window reflection might be something you want to crop out if its you. Or not, just mentioning it.

Ps.. I love the fuzzy dice.
It totally is and that’s my wife’s ass. I don’t need a safe space to protect me from anonymous people googling this up and somehow then keying in on me to track down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since a_skeleton_03 is airing out a bunch of dirty laundry in public, I am curious where he stands on how Moonbat and Fedor were handled under his watch.

iannis

Musty Nester
Steak from Lowes? Not like the home improvement Lowes I assume? Or you have some really cool Lowes where you are.
lowes is a grocery store down here too. i think it's primarily in NC. I think it started in winston salem.

it's southeast though, at most. It's kinda harris teeter tier. It's not supercheap like wal-mart, not moderately cheap like food lion, but not super fancy either. they have made an effort to get fancier in the past few years.

and yeah it's confusing sometimes. "The green lowes or the blue lowes?"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's perm.

But you also perm banned me so let's see how this all works out. I have...faith.
It’s not perm, it’s years just a lot of them.

What Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule might be forgetting is that the stance used to be that if you had a Tanoomba situation on your hands you need to ban them and explain it in depth. We did that a couple times. This thread ban stuff because he doesn’t like you ... not a great look. I did it a bit and it was a bad look and I think someone had to call me out on it.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cool.

Hopefully you never have any issues previous, present or future about any private company, private industry or private entity censoring people based on their views. Because I honestly don't. It's the owners choice. I can voice an opinion and be obnoxious, but that is their right.

How hard was your chub when Twitter shut down Trump for being a twat? Pretty hard amirite?
It is in fact the owner's choice and I don't have to like it. And here is the absolute most important part. I bitched at @jack when Kamala's former comms guy (now Twitter employee) shutdown Trump on Twitter. I don't bitch at Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule doing it to you because.... wait for it... I don't like you. This should be the most important thing for you that you refuse to learn. When you alienate lots of people because you enjoy playing the foil, dont turn around and cry when those same people don't stand up for you. Social interactions and relationships matter. As you are apparently finding out.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It’s not perm, it’s years just a lot of them.
LLR said "never" and I trust that he will never break from that until the day he sells this site. His hope is that will cause me to just go away.

As I said, I was here long before he was and I'll be here long after he goes.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is in fact the owner's choice and I don't have to like it. And here is the absolute most important part. I bitched at @jack when Kamala's former comms guy (now Twitter employee) shutdown Trump on Twitter. I don't bitch at Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule doing it to you because.... wait for it... I don't like you. This should be the most important thing for you that you refuse to learn. When you alienate lots of people because you enjoy playing the foil, dont turn around and cry when those same people don't stand up for you. Social interactions and relationships matter. As you are apparently finding out.
So the liberal media is doing the right thing about Trump? I mean he is disliked.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It is in fact the owner's choice and I don't have to like it. And here is the absolute most important part. I bitched at @jack when Kamala's former comms guy (now Twitter employee) shutdown Trump on Twitter. I don't bitch at Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule doing it to you because.... wait for it... I don't like you. This should be the most important thing for you that you refuse to learn.

And yet both khorum and I went to bat for eachother when we got banned because just disliking someone isn't a high enough metric for censoring their views. THAT is what you, Booze, Tiggles, Mario, LLR, a_skeleton_03 (in the past apparently) and dozens of others refuse to learn.

I have zero idea what your views even are but if you got banned, I would be post number 1 asking "why"? That goes for every single other member of this forum other than the 2 or three that have literally BROKEN THE LAW.

So yeah, you don't bitch because you're next in line for the cookie and I am glad you can finally just admit it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Since a_skeleton_03 is airing out a bunch of dirty laundry in public, I am curious where he stands on how Moonbat and Fedor were handled under his watch.
I didn’t do Fedor that I recall, feel free to show me different. I just referenced Tanoomba you retard but go read my very in depth thread.

Ban scream you pathetic coward who has no spine and doesn’t believe in free speech. If people can’t be allowed in certain areas they should be but you do it publicly and proudly and you give an explanation. I did that for better or worse and you can feel free to criticize that decision.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh I definitely do and you can read pages of me saying the same thing. The difference though is if they are a member of OUR community they deserve the respect for free speech from the people claiming to champion that. If they have broken a rule and need a very temporary timeout then so be it, nobody should be immune to timeouts.

Thread bans years in length is pussy shit. For breaking zero rules just being annoying to the admin? Straight up libtard bullshit.
I dont have any amod/admin knowledge so you would know much better than me, but how many temporary timeouts has Scream had since we opened the board here?