Retard Dumping Ground

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Not true. I have had a few very in-depth steam and email conversations with many posters here due to my posting in the Addiction Thread, Depression Thread and the Atheist Thread (which I am banned from).

So don't lie.
300 of 12,127 posts

Yeah buddy you are the prolific poster across the entire forum.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yes it was and still is.
No, it isn't.
Yeah it is though because our moderation team is 10x the asshole he is. He’s just the left asshole, you can say it’s not only his views but if he was conservative and posted like he does he would be re-elected to moderator every year in a landslide.
No, it's not. His political position has nothing to do with what action was taken against him, why I support that action now, and supported it as aMod.

iannis

Musty Nester
Scream is a pain in the dick. A straight pain in the dick. I could write an awful lot of bad things about him. He goes on and off my ignore depending on if i'm feeling tempted to reply to him earnestly, beyond some snarky one liner that I think is funny and momentarily amuses me.

But he is being shunned for being a pain in the dick. there's not an argument about that.

Considering that last round of rules changes i'm half expecting next cycle to give us the "don't be a pain in the dick" rule. a_skeleton_03 is not wrong.

If I thought it was malicious i'd have stopped posting here. I don't think it's malicious, I just think it's arbitrary. Picasso was a pain in the dick too. Fedor was a pain in the dickgirl. We're gettin old and grumpy.

I do like the opt-in though suin. It's like a checkbox of "are you tarded?" I will check that box every single time!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No, it's not.
Do I need to link you the steps again?
I'm banned because I'm "disruptive".

I'm "disruptive" because I respond to posts.

I'm responding to posts about my political views, thoughts and opinions.

Dozens of snowflakes reported those posts as being "disruptive".

Right at this moment I am being "disruptive" in this thread. It's because I am responding to people about my views on why I am banned. I am sure there have been reports made about my disruptive behavior and I am sure LLR is hovering over that ban button because of how disruptive I am being.

I thought better of you. This is pretty basic shit my dude.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Don't be such an LLR dude.

Andy:I'm so sorry man. I really screwed that up. I really--
Michael Scott:Don't worry about it--
Andy:No. I really Schruted it.
Michael Scott:What?
Andy:Schruted it. It's just this thing people say around your office all the time. Like when you screw something up in a really irreversable way, you Schruted it. I don't know where it comes from though. You think it came from Dwight Schrute?
Michael Scott:I don't know. Who knows how words are formed.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder ,

It is NOT your political views, if it was then Xequecal and Mist would have been thread-banned as well. You are not a martyr or a pariah or any of those other words I am probably using wrong. You do yourself and your cause a disservice by misrepresenting why you were thread-banned.
I thought better of you.
No you didn't, but it is nice of you to pretend.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Kinda did actually.

Not everyone is like you my man.

And as I said before, it's because people like Mist and Xeq capitulate, baby and try to reason with the bad faith idiocy that goes on in the "Gas The Jews", "Lynch The Wakandan" sections of the board that LLR has chosen to hide away.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah and a couple thousand of those were from before you took over. They ranged across the entire board for a loooong time.

Don't be such an LLR dude.

Stick to the facts.
The posts were all merged to their proper spots, you have 300 posts on this forum outside of the politics sub forum and yes religion is part of that section for a reason. Don’t pretend you post on this forum for any other reason than politics/religion. You might once every 400 posts drop one elsewhere but it’s not a significant portion at all.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The posts were all merged to their proper spots, you have 300 posts on this forum outside of the politics sub forum and yes religion is part of that section for a reason. Don’t pretend you post on this forum for any other reason than politics/religion. You might once every 400 posts drop one elsewhere but it’s not a significant portion at all.
Really?

So what happend to the 1,100 or so screenshots posts I had on FohGuild.org? That's weird because I can go back and see them on the archive...

What about the few hundred during Hoofshots and the Millie stuff? Was that in the political thread and I missed it? You remember I had some dope ass gif's during that time.

Don't be an LLR dude. Fact's. Not Feels.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder ,

It is NOT your political views, if it was then Xequecal and Mist would have been thread-banned as well. You are not a martyr or a pariah or any of those other words I am probably using wrong. You do yourself and your cause a disservice by misrepresenting why you were thread-banned.

Your still missing it. Boozecube right now is 10x more the asshole and disruptive in every single thread he is in, he’s doing that as a conservative though. Scream is a libtard posting once every 3 months as an asshole.

Like I said you can say it’s not the only factor but it is at least half of the equation.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Really?

So what happend to the 1,100 or so screenshots posts I had on FohGuild.org? That's weird because I can go back and see them on the archive...

Don't be an LLR dude. Fact's. Not Feels.
We are talking about THIS forum which has been going for 4 years and we merged every post from rerolled as well which was 3? years. So in the last 7 years you care about religions and politics and it can be proven mathematically.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Phazael you are a very pathetic human, you are lost and filled with shame. I have known many people like you and they never break out of those self inflicted chains. They have all without fail killed themselves when they are like you completely deluded, projecting their own insecurities, and just pathetic. There is a scene in True Detective season 1 where Rust tells a woman that she should kill herself as soon as possible. I don’t think you should, I’m not really telling you to either. If you are living in this much pain though maybe the release is not a bad thing. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

This is some chickenshit edgelord garbage. Dancing on the line saying "I'm not telling you to kill yourself, but you probably should. Can't infract me for that!". All it does is makes me want to dismiss everything you have to say.

fetchimage

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

how does one look this "how many posts where" information up, or is it a special power?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
We are talking about THIS forum which has been going for 4 years and we merged every post from rerolled as well which was 3? years. So in the last 7 years you care about religions and politics and it can be proven mathematically.
Oh...im going back to noows. Yeah you're probably right.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is some chickenshit edgelord garbage. Dancing on the line saying "I'm not telling you to kill yourself, but you probably should. Can't infract me for that!". All it does is makes me want to dismiss everything you have to say.

fetchimage
Oh I totally 10000% agree with you but just ask ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy or Bandwagon Bandwagon from the last batch about how much you can get away with as long as you drop that emoji at the end. It’s despicable how we ignore this but you aren’t stepping up to make that change. “You can’t assume intent so he gets a pass”.

Your fellow and previous STAFF of this forum have set the precedent and keep doing it so now maybe you can agree with my frustration? Maybe?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Go ahead and look at my post history and tell me where I have been an asshole outside of defending free speech or mocking twitter spam?

Am I an asshole in the depression thread? How about the last few posts in the atheist thread (I can't see it because...you know...banned)? What about my movie and TV posts from the last 2 years? Big asshole there? Bigger than others?

See it IS about my views in politics and politics alone. So yes, this IS getting repetitive.

It's about me calling out the "dindu nuffin" crowd for being pieces of shit that get's them so riled up. You cannot know how happy I am to have your post in particular to respond to because it so clearly illustrates exactly the problem.
@a_skeleton_03 this an example of why I made the bot comment. There isnt dialigue with Scream. Its him ignoring anything that doesn't fit his narrative and twisting the rest so he can splurg his repetitive shit. Its not "speech" its code being run in a loop.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I can't figure it out.

Clearly, i'm retarded.
CA5BDD9F-EE8B-42EC-BFF4-CAAD8681F259.jpeg

So that would show just your posts in this sub forum, count the pages of results and multiply by your posts per page setting. Make sure your deselect All Forums all the way at the top.

• 4Worf
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users