Retard Dumping Ground

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If it isn’t about the spectrum how come Booze can post anywhere on this forum? Legit interested if you think he is better or worse than Scream just as a poster whether you agree with his politics.
I don't care. I don't think Scream is a "bad" poster or a "worse" poster than anyone, I know who I like, and don't, and why but that, in all honesty, is not relevant. If you want to see Booze thread-banned then make the case, that won't get Scream un-thread-banned though. The two are separate cases and should be looked at like separate cases. It is not about their politics, it isn't about mine either.
I was shawed for posting twitter links while responding to Zap twitter links...Not snarky ones either. Actual rebuttles to his twitter spam. One of us got infractions and the other...well I can only guess how many twitter links he has posted today.
If I remember correctly, and I probably do not, it was not that you were posting links but that you continued to do so after you two had been told to knock the shit off and you continued anyway. It had gotten really spammy between you, he stopped, you didn't and thus you got shawed. Without a direct link to the conversations in question I cannot do much more than guess-remember so don't take what I say as gospel.
How unscrewed is your head right now?
Dude, my head has never been screwed on right. You learn to live with it as best you can.
It's about him rustling the jimmies of grown men who can't use the ignore feature because they've convinced themselves that it will make them less of a man, so they just report the derails instead. And since Scream isn't liked: it's easy to punish him for bullshit as few are going to raise a stink.

Scream is an asshole. But the section ban shit is faggotry of the highest level, almost as bad as the discouraged mode shit that LLR used months ago on what's his face.
If that is what you want to think, neat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
If I remember correctly, and I probably do not, it was not that you were posting links but that you continued to do so after you two had been told to knock the shit off and you continued anyway. It had gotten really spammy between you, he stopped, you didn't and thus you got shawed. Without a direct link to the conversations in question I cannot do much more than guess-remember so don't take what I say as gospel.

You don't remember correctly. What you're referring to is when a poster made a threat, i quoted his exact words back to him, he doubled down on said threat and included me in a new threat. We were told to stop as I was mid reply and my post was less than a minute after warning.

I got punished and poster making threats got a PM. It was another blatant example of favoritism toward a protected class of posters on this board.

Part of the problem is people like you remembering something incorrectly and applying it also incorrectly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's about him rustling the jimmies of grown men who can't use the ignore feature because they've convinced themselves that it will make them less of a man, so they just report the derails instead. And since Scream isn't liked: it's easy to punish him for bullshit as few are going to raise a stink.

Scream is an asshole. But the section ban shit is faggotry of the highest level, almost as bad as the discouraged mode shit that LLR used months ago on what's his face.
I have him ignored. I still prefer him banned because it’s tiresome to go through 4-5 pages of nothing but his messages and retards who respond to him. His posting style is trash and so that is where he should remain.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well you only have a few responses in your repertoire.

Gore
AntiSemitism
Racial Slurs of any variety

That’s about it for your vocabulary so I can see why you are at a loss since this isn’t in your safe space.

Hey Sunnyeggs tell us again about how not all blacks and your aids ridden gang brothers who are dead that was a good story.

• 1WTF

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have him ignored. I still prefer him banned because it’s tiresome to go through 4-5 pages of nothing but his messages and retards who respond to him. His posting style is trash and so that is where he should remain.
Awww, I know you're just playin homie.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You don't remember correctly. What you're referring to is when a poster made a threat, i quoted his exact words back to him, he doubled down on said threat and included me in a new threat. We were told to stop as I was mid reply and my post was less than a minute after warning.

I got punished and poster making threats got a PM. It was another blatant example of favoritism toward a protected class of posters on this board.

Part of the problem is people like you remembering something incorrectly and applying it also incorrectly.
Have you considered writing with one hand only, the other on your glass/bong/cock/behind your back? I mean, you’d be slower to reply. And you’d have to carefully consider what to reply with since it takes longer. More quality. Less ban time. No more heated mid-post-ban - I’ve been there too btw.

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
@a_skeleton_03 you should hook Lori up with some more pills. She might even blow you for a few bucks. Maybe her and your wife can even team up to give you a golden shower.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Have you considered writing with one hand only, the other on your glass/bong/cock/behind your back? I mean, you’d be slower to reply. And you’d have to carefully consider what to reply with since it takes longer. More quality. Less ban time. No more heated mid-post-ban - I’ve been there too btw.
Dude I've typing Nose Only for the past year...

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
@a_skeleton_03 you should hook Lori up with some more pills. She might even blow you for a few bucks. Maybe her and your wife can even team up to give you a golden shower.
Sounds like the defiintion of return of investment. Not sure that’s an insult, bro.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You see @Denamian its super tiresome because we have to guess intent.
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

No, that is not what I am thinking of because, if you remember, I would later apologize to you about that incident because I took part in it (to a small degree) but did then kept my head down when punishments were going around. I should have been clipped, too, but was not because I didn't piss anyone off and was, technically, trying to talk you down.

So that was an entirely different situation, if you are thinking about this one ----> Hello World! then maybe we have a conversation.
Part of the problem is people like you remembering something incorrectly and applying it also incorrectly
Which you just did, but I forgive you because neither of us is perfect and I don't expect, or want, perfection.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, your thread-baning/section-banning. Yeah, nothing to do with politics. If it had of had anything to with politics I would have disagreed with it, I did not because it did not.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you have problems with the people that can't help but reply to him: ignore them too.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh the classic ‘he can’t be a human because he was a human to another person’ trope. Followed by a quick kink shame.

Don’t share anything on the forum at all or Rude Rude is going to then tell you that you don’t get an opinion.

Pro-tip: If a person shares something proactively in a public space they probably aren’t going to be shamed when you bring it up.

Me: Hey guys I got a speeding ticket once and I like big tits.
Rude 6 years later: Hey a_skeleton_03 why don’t you go speed again and then honk your wife’s huge tits!

You’re embarrassing yourself.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If that is what you want to think, neat.

It isn't what I think, it is what it is. If this was happening to another poster, people would be losing their shit over this blatant abuse of admin power. Nobody cares enough about scream to raise a stink towards LLR's actions here.

The only thing Scream is guilty of is being a giant asshole, which is something this forum has typically celebrated.

Ask yourself why the incremental thread bans weren't used. Why LLR went with a giant fucking overstep of action on his own, and why it was done soon after the only mod that would have raised a stink about it had stepped down. The answer is "because fuck him. That's why" and if you think that is the right way to manage a forum, then you are a fool.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Oh the classic ‘he can’t be a human because he was a human to another person’ trope. Followed by a quick kink shame.

Don’t share anything on the forum at all or Rude Rude is going to then tell you that you don’t get an opinion.

Pro-tip: If a person shares something proactively in a public space they probably aren’t going to be shamed when you bring it up.

Me: Hey guys I got a speeding ticket once and I like big tits.
Rude 6 years later: Hey a_skeleton_03 why don’t you go speed again and then honk your wife’s huge tits!

You’re embarrassing yourself.
What I would consider embarrassing is returning to this forum like a boomerang to post garbage tier shit when you're having one of your bipolar episodes. How long have you been manic this time, numb nuts?

It isn't what I think, it is what it is. If this was happening to another poster, people would be losing their shit over this blatant abuse of admin power. Nobody cares enough about scream to raise a stink towards LLR's actions here.

The only thing Scream is guilty of is being a giant asshole, which is something this forum has typically celebrated.

Ask yourself why the incremental thread bans weren't used. Why LLR went with a giant fucking overstep of action on his own, and why it was done soon after the only mod that would have raised a stink about it had stepped down. The answer is "because fuck him. That's why" and if you think that is the right way to manage a forum, then you are a fool.

Fedor Fedor 's elimination was pretty mixed so I'm not too sure about that one. Count me as one of the babies who utilized ignore on Screamfeeder Screamfeeder , it was incredibly transparent he hardly read anything that others posted during arguments with him. Saved me the effort of scrolling through quite a bit of empty content.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Picard