Rick and Morty

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Those Seattle girls are blowing up on their Youtube page for that song and it's all Rick and Morty people so another plus for the show's creator. Knocked around our feels a lot and got some good exposure for Chaos Chaos
Which episode is that from?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Krebopolus Michael needs to come back in an alternate reality or something.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This show is so damn good. RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FEELS MAN.

Then I think about last season episode when I realize that Rick and Morty still abandoned their original family on the world they Cronenberg'd and just... fuck. Also they possibly traded their Jerry to some other Rick and Morty in this episode and legitimately didn't give a shit. Well Rick didn't.

Deep and complex on multiple levels while at the same time being hilarious. Hard to pull off magic like that.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My biggest question is if the show we watch every week is actually the same Rick and Morty each time. Logic dictates that it should be and we have certainly seen episodes that contain continuity with the others. But is that always the case? I hope they play with this concept in the future.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
know he has mentioned numerous times but I never thought about it. All of the dimensions mentioned in the show probably have some humor behind it

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It's Rick from C137.

It's been said a few times on the show
I know that there is continuity; I just wonder if they are going to have some super crazy episode where Rick and Morty end up dying and then at the very end we get a portal opening and C137 Rick and Morty walk through. Or some episode where they just randomly start saying Rick from C138 just to fuck with us. I sort of like the idea of never really knowing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, that Chaos Chaos song is assaulting me right in the feels.

rrr_img_105506.jpg
God dammit. God fucking dammit.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I know that there is continuity; I just wonder if they are going to have some super crazy episode where Rick and Morty end up dying and then at the very end we get a portal opening and C137 Rick and Morty walk through. Or some episode where they just randomly start saying Rick from C138 just to fuck with us. I sort of like the idea of never really knowing.
Well, you did have the episode last season "Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind" when it's revealed that Morty is the true genius, not Rick (at least in that one particular dimension). Thought that was one of the best episodes of the show so far. The show is just so fucking clever on so many levels.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Soundtrack is awesome.

Again the more I think about it. The Roy video game would be SUCH A MINDFUCK. On top of the other mindfucks Morty gets on a regular basis.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I like how it took Morty a bit of time to re-adjust to not being Roy. He spent a lifetime in that game.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Adventure Time does an an awesome nod to The Inner Light in the episode "Puhoy", where Finn lives another life in another world he finds in a pillow fort. Old Finn is even voiced by Jonathan Frakes.

https://www.facebook.com/38976791105...3274686039126/

Yes, I've posted this in many threads. It's just one of my favorite episodes of all time (of any show).

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blim Blam the Korblock needs to get a Youtube for his rant already =(

I'm not up the the Youtubes but seen so many applications for it recently.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's hard to keep that stuff online when it's from an episode that hasn't aired yet.