Rick and Morty

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait, season one was amazing but they better do a Cthulhu episode and stop teasing that crap. Sadly we will never see Meeseeks, Glip Glops, Abradolph Lincler, Butter, Scary Terry ect

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
First two episodes have leaked in the usual spots, so far a strong start to season 2.

Homsar

First two episodes have leaked in the usual spots, so far a strong start to season 2.
Fucking awesome, going to suck waiting so long for the rest of the episodes.

Episode 1 was decent and then rick lost hist shit and it got awesome, both were solid.

Just watched episode 1 again, freaking great, reminded me of futurama somewhat with the different timelines or lack there of

still need to get me a butter robot

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I need that fucking lego kit. It's not a lego-made one, is it?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That first episode fucked with my TV's 3D auto-sensing badly, and kept trying to switch over to 3D display.

Enjoyed both leaked episodes. Can't wait for more.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"Holy shit! This guy's taken Roy off the grid! This guy doesn't have a social security number for Roy"

I don't think that this show could possibly be funnier

Homsar

I was bummed when Morty killed the assassin I kinda liked his rules on killing people heh

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
vL3yYa2.jpg

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Episodes keep leaking ahead of time, seems they are picking up on the bojack route and making hellishly introspective hopeless endings with ep3.

Homsar

Love the endings on this show even the depressing ones. Doesnt hit me in the feels like some of the Futurama episodes but still up there. After credit scene was funny as hell as always

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Great episode--hah, the possibilities of a hive mind; get me every red head on the planet. LOL. Also loved the ending "In a month I'm going to be doing you in a red wig".

Homsar

who sang the song at the end? Also their comments on the recent leaks

"I will say this: I don't think that any fans - or even non-fans - that end up watching it are villainous. I would have probably watched the Game of Thrones leak if it wasn't for the combination of me being really busy and then too lazy to deal with torrenting and all of that. If it had been easier for me, I probably would have watched it. I get the temptation to watch it and I don't think anyone should beat themselves up too bad for doing it, but it's more of a bummer that someone else made the decision to put it out into the world before it was ready."

No word on whether or not Obama can be blamed for the most recent Rick and Morty Season 2 leak.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Glad you didnt listen to the haters, I have yet to introduce a friend that hasnt fallen in love with Rick and Morty but I also start them off on certain episodes
Pretty sure I was one of the haters, but I think I've warmed up to it. Now I get to go back and watch all of season 1. So far I've just caught a few episodes here and there, and I think I've seen all of season 2 so far.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Love it. E3 is one of the best in the series.

Holy dark endings followed by post-credit lulz.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I was luke warm on the first episode of season two. Thought the sub plot with Beth and Jerry was weak. Haven't watched ahead, but am looking forward to watching episode 2 tomorrow night.