fris

Vyemm Raider
Adult Swim app.

i heart you

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Adult Swim website doesn't seem to be a virus breeding ground, so I will watch it there to support them for making something that isn't 100% dog shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I watched it again and it felt like it was written by Harmon or Roiland. Some season 1 or 2 R&M quality

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I watched it again and it felt like it was written by Harmon or Roiland. Some season 1 or 2 R&M quality
Yeah this felt oldschool aside from Summer being an unstoppable badass yet again.

There's also some good philosophy stuff in here, like shitting on Simulation Hypothesis theorists with the whole "but it's not like a religion" thing while also going down the panpsychist rabbithole with the idea that they're all 5 billion shards of a singular universal consciousness who also happens to be a teenage boy.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah this felt oldschool aside from Summer being an unstoppable badass yet again.
Summer is the most competent out of the family. Which is why Rick trusts her with all the fail safe stuff. She's also my favorite character probably.

adult swim GIF by Rick and Morty

• 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beth is the only one that isn't really fucked in the head, I think the only time she got hit was Morty telling her he's buried her corpse.

It was more of an emotional episode with Summers side humor shit and it was great

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm really liking this episode. It's all about Beth. The game is just a side story. And watching Cloud (FF VII) not being able to lift his sword in the realistic Street Fighter is great.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, I read Heinlein's Time Enough For Love a long time ago, so I am 100% OK with this sort of self exploration.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Great episode. Genuinely laughed out loud at the second half. First half had me worrying it was going to be shitty reference style episode, but the second half was great. The kids reactions were A+.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Pretty fun season without teleports!
Sometimes restrictions make for some fun stuff. They are really heavily leaning on past developments compared to other seasons too.