Rick and Morty

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wait so Beth dies as a kid and Rick moved to a new dimension to live with one who survived is that what they said?

so by that logic he doesn’t have his own morty.

he moved to a reality wher Beth lived but maybe Rick died, moved in and met his grandkids. Then he took that morty to a new reality when the kronenburgs happened .

so Rick, morty, and clone Beth that currently live together are all different realities

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Wait so Beth dies as a kid and Rick moved to a new dimension to live with one who survived is that what they said?

so by that logic he doesn’t have his own morty.

he moved to a reality wher Beth lived but maybe Rick died, moved in and met his grandkids. Then he took that morty to a new reality when the kronenburgs happened .

so Rick, morty, and clone Beth that currently live together are all different realities
That’s what I gathered.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
bqcmgp7smrg71.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This delay is way too fucking long. I thought they were only going with a 2-week lag between the last episode and the finale. We're at week 3 right now, and it isn't coming out until next Sunday. A month is a bit excessive for one god damn episode. Ok, technically 2, but still. Way too long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This delay is way too fucking long. I thought they were only going with a 2-week lag between the last episode and the finale. We're at week 3 right now, and it isn't coming out until next Sunday. A month is a bit excessive for one god damn episode. Ok, technically 2, but still. Way too long.
Yeah, the little "breaks" they do every fucking season are ridiculous. It doesn't build hype, all it does is kill any interest I might've had. To the point that I completely forget about it until it has already been released for a month.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
2 Crows was a fantastic episode. Morty cutting off his hand and having it make a portal chain into nothingness was pretty neat. The crows were pretty badass. I haven't seen the last episode yet.

EDIT: Ok, I liked episode 10 as well. The crow adventures were fun. Especially the Anime style intro song for it. I'm glad to see a catch up on Evil Morty. This episode was such fan service. And it works for me.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
“Your a doctor! What do they call you? garbage goober? You are a coward”

I fucking died during that credit scene

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
when does this show actually reaches the hype behind it? I'm mean it's good, and by than I mean better than most of the crap that is put out there today, but it's not something to lose your mind over

• 1Edgelord

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Easily the worst season so far. I didn't laugh once during the 2 crows episode - another Morty breakup episode?! WHAT A TWIST!!!!!

Sadly, this is still better than 90% of the bullshit out there.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm hate how they shove all the cannon into the last episode of the season but in watching some of the past it seems like that is actually what they do EVERY season. So if I (or anyone else) complain about getting random episodes right up until the finale then please copy/paste this post back into the thread.

The formula is to have random ass episodes for the first 4 or 5, then an episode that reveals one interesting piece of backstory amid a different random story, then more random shit until episodes 9 and 10. Episode 9 will have a few canonical tidbits sprinkled through it and then episode 10 will be a full on vomit of moving the main plotline forward.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I actually HATE that the show has any sort of "cannon" to it, especially with the whole "infinite" universe angle. I'd rather they just stick to the random ass, dick and fart humor.

Highbrow comedy is so goddamned pretentious and annoying.

Last edited:

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
One of the most popular characters on the show is named Mr Poopy Butthole.

I agree that the strength is random silly humor set within Sci Fi, rather than this epic arch of Rick and what made him to be.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Really enjoyed all the references like Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, and especially Samurai Jack.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel the real plot of the season finale was to get rid of the Evil Morty character somehow so fanbois would stop nagging about him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I feel the real plot of the season finale was to get rid of the Evil Morty character somehow so fanbois would stop nagging about him.
Yea I believe Rick even says something like. Now we can stop talking about it. Alluding to this.