Rick and Morty

Goatface

The Next Episode Of RICK AND MORTY Isn't Coming Out Until Near The End Of Next Month​

Rick and Morty Season 6 will be off the air until November 20th.​

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

The Next Episode Of RICK AND MORTY Isn't Coming Out Until Near The End Of Next Month​

Rick and Morty Season 6 will be off the air until November 20th.​

Whoever started the whole half season then a break shit needs to fuck off and die.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Overall, this season blows. People trying to convince themselves that it's better than it really is. Rose colored glasses. This season is on the same level as season 2 of the Wire in shittiness.
Calling season 2 of The Wire shitty tells me your tastes have nothing in common with mine.

This season is inconsistent, but other than maybe season 1 R&M, that's been the case throughout. They can't all be zingers.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whoever started the whole half season then a break shit needs to fuck off and die.
It was AMC with The Walking Dead. I remember the episode even, because it was the Don't Dead Open Inside meme, and the last episode of that show I ever saw.

Now that Better Call Saul is done, I will not watch a single thing they make until at least a few years after it aired.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've enjoyed this season for the most part but God damn it used to be on a whole different level. Unity episode was on and I remember why I fell in love

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone else missing the episode after night family? I stopped there because the DVR skipped the next episode. Usually when that happens if I give it a week it'll record it on a replay but so far I still have nothing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where can I watch s6 ep5 for free? I have cable but the comedy central app won't fucking log in to prove I'm allowed to watch it.

Juvarisx

Florida

Dan Harmon letting the writers room have legs this season is the best thing he has done for this show since season 2. Also Tricia crying at Jerry's funeral is a call back I doubt anyone expected ever to happen lol

Last edited:
  • 2Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've enjoyed this season for the most part but God damn it used to be on a whole different level. Unity episode was on and I remember why I fell in love

Unity was the first episode I ever saw, the end took me completely by surprise and kinda floored me. I’m also kind of a sucker for ridiculousness and dark humor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm a completionist. I didn't start watching the show when it first aired, but before the 1st season ended, just because I kept hearing how good it was. So I started with the first episode. I can never start watching a show way into it just to get a feel. I wish that did it for me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I'm digging this episode.

His name is Brett Con. He has the power to make things always have been other things.
I think that's called retconing. But his name's Brett Con? I think Ret's a name too. His name could be Ret Con.
It is. And always has been. Now.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I also watched the 10 minutes claymation episode, Summers Sleepover. Season 6, Episode 0. What the fuck? This is some really strange shit.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That Jesus show looks legit.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This one felt too on the nose. I did laugh out loud when Jesus jump kicked the Loch Ness Monster.