Rick and Morty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just couldn't get into Adventure Time (still trying!), but I absolutely love this show. I'd watch a new episode every day forever if I could.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I just couldn't get into Adventure Time (still trying!), but I absolutely love this show. I'd watch a new episode every day forever if I could.
Same here. Awhile back I watched the first season of Adventure Time, it was ok, nothing that blew me away, but it got a few laughs out of me and was entertaining. Rick & Morty however, before the first episode was even over I was thinking holy shit this show is great. And every episode has just kept up the momentum.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So this show is hilarious. However... the number of times Rick says Morty's name is starting to make the show unwatchable for me. Does it get better? Normal people, when they're in a conversation with one other person, they don't say the other person's name every fucking goddamn sentence. Rick does, however. And if he doesn't stop, I can't watch this show.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't notice anymore.

I actually find it funny that he always says his terrible name. He only does it with Morty. You gotta watch them all, man! With the exception of the TV episode, the show has been amazing.

I think the latest ep didn't even have Rick and Morty together for more than a minute.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The butter robot just fucking crushes me, god damn that is hilarious. Who does the voice for Rick? imdb doesn't show anything.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love that he calls him morty. All of my friends keep saying each others name after watching this

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The butter robot just fucking crushes me, god damn that is hilarious. Who does the voice for Rick? imdb doesn't show anything.
I showed that clip to some guys at work and I started laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. That scene is just fucking amazing.