Rick and Morty

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought the last episode was hilarious, Rick and the drugs, telling them to kick abradolfs ass, Ricks new saying, even laughed pretty hard at bird person and the Titanic not sinking /shrug

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
jrpUkei.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I still laugh a little every time I see the word "mediocrity" thanks to that episode. I can't wait for this show to come back.

Loco_sl

shitlord
I had a friend recommend this show to me recently, and I love it. The animation, dialog, and plots are all well executed.

I thought I had outgrown the new animated shows, but now I realize just how much crap there is out there. I hope this gains momentum and can manage to stay on-air and churn out several good years.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I got all excited to see this thread bumped then only met with disappointment. When does season 2 start?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty nuts this show is #11 highest rated and is pulling in tbe same n number of viewers as family guy

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Late 2014/early 2015 for season 2. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

I only watch this and Adventure Time. I hear that Regular Show is good but I have a hard time getting into animated shows lately.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regular show is...OK. It triesreallyhard. Sometimes it works and is hilarious, sometimes it's just random and unfunny.

Sooooo, you don't watch Bob's Burgers? Because Bob's Burgers is better than pretty much everything else. You should watch Bob's Burgers.

Bob's Burgers.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't, but I will have to start. I do watch Archer but I am not enthusiastic about it, basically if my wife puts it on I watch it.