Rick and Morty

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
It's been a while since I've laughed so hard at a show as when they started playing X Gonna Give it To Ya.

"I don't know, why don't you ask the smartest people in the universe. Oh wait, you can't, they blew up."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Grandpa! Go home and drink.
FailingMasculineIndri.gif

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Mr. Meseeks episode was gold. It totally sold me on this show. Every one after that was gravy.

Caliane

Overall a pretty weak one.

But, I dont give a fuck! Roll the credits. thats season one! fucking amazing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overall a pretty weak one.

But, I dont give a fuck! Roll the credits. thats season one! fucking amazing.
Pretty much all this.

I will say, if you are trying to get someone in to the show DO NOT use this last episode. If you don't know the show at all it was pretty bad. Came off like a shitty Family Guy(anything after season 2/3) episode, especially Rick.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I rewatched a couple on my ipad Saturday night, and they were still fucking funny. There's a couple looks, interactions, and other shit I didn't get on the first watch through.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My favorite episode is Anatomy Park.
Least favorite is the TV episode.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I rewatched a couple on my ipad Saturday night, and they were still fucking funny. There's a couple looks, interactions, and other shit I didn't get on the first watch through.
Huh? I said the very last episode wasn't a good introduction for new people. Not sure what your post has to do with mine.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Huh? I said the very last episode wasn't a good introduction for new people. Not sure what your post has to do with mine.
Yeah, I didn't mean to quote your post, just reply to the thread. I'll edit it out.