Rick and Morty

iannis

Musty Nester
Bobs burgers is great. It's like some Pennsylvania remake of king of the hill or something.

Bob hates you though. Every show he tries to hurt you. At least the best ones he makes you question yourself for watching this bullshit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bobs burgers is great. It's like some Pennsylvania remake of king of the hill or something.

Bob hates you though. Every show he tries to hurt you. At least the best ones he makes you question yourself for watching this bullshit.
The Archer episode where he's bob was pretty good.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually started watching Bob's Burgers, most of the way through season 1, it is really good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When it started I said it was good and got insulted on the board. Everyone is coming around. I'm a Bob's Burgers hipster, gonna have to abandon it soon for going too mainstream.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
5jJb98g.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
When it started I said it was good and got insulted on the board. Everyone is coming around. I'm a Bob's Burgers hipster, gonna have to abandon it soon for going too mainstream.
I absolutely hated the first episode. Like the first episode filled me with rage. And I think I may have spewed some hatespeech for a week or two.

But then I watched the second episode where he was hiding in the walls, realized my mistake, and I was hooked.

A component of that show is just designed to insult you and rage you. And when you understand it's intentional it's funny.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
First Bob's I ever saw was the one where Bob is stuck in the casket. I was hooked.

But let's stay on topic here. Rick and Morty weren't given any Emmy nods, which is turbo gay.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't even have a working DVD or a Blue-ray player and I think I'm gonna get this.

Out of goddamn respect.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You bros should watch Gravity Falls. It isn't on Rick and Morty level but it is pretty good.