Rick and Morty

Cybsled

Never noticed Detective Rick also got spaced. Evil Morty wasting no time purging threats to himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Didnt notice the Roland morty

agY1jLr_700b.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Assasination attempt was a false flag to push Pres Morty over the top.

Campaign manager morty got played.

Secrets rick was killed too.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This was the best episode of the season. May not the most belly laughs but it was far and away the most interesting and best written one yet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Just four normal Morys"
"Normal??!"
"Put it in your blog"

Best anti SJW line

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Grizzled cop Morty with idealistic partner Rick was priceless. Now I want to go watch Training Day.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This fucking show is just amazing, I don't even have words. It's like the perfect storm of comedy, silly, character dev, well-chosen and placed music, and deep thought / introspective...shun (michaelscott.jpg)

I'm going to have to keep the overall theme in mind (nothing fucking matters) when it inevitably shits the bed and destroys all of my tv hopes and dreams, and faith in humanity. Or it somehow doesn't, and I die with a rictus grin and priapism. God, so many possibilities!

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
With all these Tyen posts how long until we see a browser based R&M MMO?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This latest episode was decent enough, but it mostly fell flat. There were one or two moments where I kind of chuckled, but the rest was very straight face watching. Oh well. I'm sure next week will be greatness once more.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd agree, seemed more "Ah neat" and less laughs here. Ricks fallibility being hidden with the reds was particularly interesting however. Wasn't something I took for granite.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'd agree, seemed more "Ah neat" and less laughs here. Ricks fallibility being hidden with the reds was particularly interesting however. Wasn't something I took for granite.

I've been taking it as marble this whole time.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's hard to view this episode on its own merits after the previous episode set the high point of the series.

• 2Like