Rick and Morty

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I feel bad for having to go the illegal stream route but honestly CN is making it really difficult to legit consume their content

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Turner Broadcasting makes those calls for CN

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Turner Broadcasting makes those calls for CN

Could be worse - we still pay for cable, but apparently Spectrum and Turner have a tiff of some sort - so Turner properties don't allow their streaming apps to work (or Spectrum doesn't, not sure which side is to blame - net result is the same though)

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
what i know for fact thus far, is that adult swim -> turner broadasting

there is no in between

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
So I rewatched the ep and noticed the quick scene of Mr Poopybutthole proposing to Morty.

It got me thinking: did their memories of MPBH get wiped this way and that's why they couldn't remember he was real? Call back to an earlier episode. Season one I think.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Where can you watch the new season? It's not up on Hulu it seems unless I'm missing it.

They do live streams on YouTube, that's how I watch it, or it'll be broken down into 15 parts.

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

Could be worse - we still pay for cable, but apparently Spectrum and Turner have a tiff of some sort - so Turner properties don't allow their streaming apps to work (or Spectrum doesn't, not sure which side is to blame - net result is the same though)

Pretty sure Turner is at fault. They are cunts and a half to deal with anything end customer related in their virtual network. 3-4 weeks on a response for anything whereas any other major network will resolve in <24hours.

I turn up cable services for a lot of providers and I am seeing it more often than not companies will just decline to work with Turner.

Sinclair broadcasting, AMC (when TWD was actually good ratings), and Viacom are good examples. Shit, even Sony no-notice dropped Viacom channels from Vue. Goes to show you even big companies will tell these networks to suck their dick when they hold hostage contract negotiations over them.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tonight was a pretty damn good night for TV. I enjoyed this R&M a lot. Beth's self truth bomb was great.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Asdf

a24yj9D_460s.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Beth a clone now?

When Beth asks him "How could you do this to your own daughter" he says she isn't his own daughter and she rants about infinite Beth's. Betting both Beth's are clones or just the same clone reset at the end

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its been known since S1 thats not his beth. New one might be a clone but the other was a legit Beth. Morty is the only one from c137

Last edited:
  • 1Like