Rick and Morty

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I literally laughed out loud.

I think Rick and Morty Holloween costumes are going to be awesome this year. I want to go as pickle rick but seems like too much work and would be uncomfortable.

I like Bird Person but I feel like most people wouldn't get it. It's basically Rick or Morty.
Dokbyyd.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, whenever the actual 4 lost episodes air around Christmas for a real finale then we'll be able to judge the full season. Maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Great standalone episode but not a great season finale.

The agent keeling over dead when he touched Rick and me cracking up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Another of those fights with a bunch of weird tech weapons, like good rick vs. toxic rick, good stuff. but yeah, lame ending. Hoo wee, what a season indeed.

• 1Like

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The episode started off pretty strong but the ending kinda just fell flat, especially compared to some of the ones we've had. Of all the times kinda lame stuff could be explained away by saying "it leads up to something" this actually felt the most like that, like the B-plot of the episode with Beth and the family was a huge lead in to something. It just is somewhat weird and too on purpose.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, that episode was fucking awesome. It deserved a curse. This was hands down my favorite episode thus far. Greatness!

PS - I don't care that most of you are bitching about it. I love that episode.

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I liked it. I really liked Rick basically being referred to as a God, because to all the humans at this point he basically is. I also enjoy that Rick's complex intelligence is poetically completely countered by Jerry's simplistic idiocy.

• 1Like

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like that ending. Yeah it was abrupt, not like the buildup to last seasons trafitional cliffhanger, but think about it for a second. Rick has gone from in control of the family after the season premiere to everyone laughing at him. You think he’s going to accept that?!?!

Nice season arc and a good jumping off point for season 4.

• 1Like

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Citadel of Ricks still stands above all else, this was "just" solid.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Morty seemed especially uppity this episode. He was mouthing off, making demands, and generally acting very un-Morty-like.

*Edit* But I guess that's his character growth. The numerous adventures with Rick (hundreds? Seems like a lot happens between episodes and seasons) are hardening and desensitizing him to all the bullshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The season as a whole was strong, but the finale was lackluster. Really disappointed in it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Weak finale, really weak, I feel like they know it was weak too.

Also agree Morty's character displayed a drastic growth/development/change of character.

Ep 7 was amazing either way.

• 1Like