Rick and Morty

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And hey, maybe it'll assist with making a 2nd Edge of Tomorrow movie. Fuck that first one was great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Doesn't feel like they missed a beat since last season. I'm optimistic. Also, the reload scene made me laugh out loud.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And hey, maybe it'll assist with making a 2nd Edge of Tomorrow movie. Fuck that first one was great.

If you liked the film the book it is based off of is also very good and different enough that you won't feel like you're going over too much old ground.

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thought it was pretty funny. Morty finding out in the end that what he was doing was all down to Jessica wanting to be a hospice worker is brutal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I loved the little Summer part at the end. I hope she isn't left out this season.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The hologram stuff made me laugh the hardest. And the honesty with the Shrimp body.

"Yeah, it looks pretty much the same. Actually, like, exactly the same."

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
never ceases to amaze me how much they manage to fit into their 22 minute run time (and have it all work nonetheless)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
If you liked the film the book it is based off of is also very good and different enough that you won't feel like you're going over too much old ground.

Yeah, that's a case where I went and read the book after I saw the movie. And it's extremely unusual. The book is also good, but it's good in a very different way.

It's almost always "the book is better". But they did a top notch adaptation of that book into a movie, and the book goes into things that won't work in a movie format.

• 1Like

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
“Gaslighting doesn’t exist. You made it up ‘cause you’re fucking crazy”

Such a throw-away joke where it was placed in the episode, but SOOOO good.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Anyplace other than AS website to watch this?
giphy.gif

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Can buy it on amazon prime. I've been buying the seasons that way then the bluray when it releases. Dont mind paying for great entertainment!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tonight's episode was amazing. I laughed so much during it. A+!

"I started today disgusted and embarrassed to be your son. Then later I thought we were going to die because you're a loser."
"There's no more, is there?"
"Nope. Quit fucking up and let's go."

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tonight's episode was amazing. I laughed so much during it. A+!

"I started today disgusted and embarrassed to be your son. Then later I thought we were going to die because you're a loser."
"There's no more, is there?"
"Nope. Quit fucking up and let's go."

I was worried that they had lost their touch after episode 1, but this last episode had me fucking rolling. Also added in a few of those "right in the feels" moments, like their episode 2's usually do.

• 1Like