Rick and Morty

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how long it takes the team to animate an episode. The detail in the art is crazy. Scenes packed with stuff going on.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Capture.JPG

Dragon-dick shaped dildo on a stick?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Dunno why bad dragon is a thing. I guess because they're colorful, not just some black/purple/tan piece of latex that you're sticking in your cooch. They're also not really shaped like dicks.

designed by women, maybe. I wouldn't know what they were but a lesbo friend did a full rundown on them for me one day. She was quite impressed with bad dragon.

• 1Garbage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dunno why bad dragon is a thing. I guess because they're colorful, not just some black/purple/tan piece of latex that you're sticking in your cooch. They're also not really shaped like dicks.

designed by women, maybe. I wouldn't know what they were but a lesbo friend did a full rundown on them for me one day. She was quite impressed with bad dragon.

They are basically like furry/hentai dildos.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Does anyone else feel like they're trying to cram jokes into every square inch of the episode? To the point where the pacing feels off?

Still hilarious. But anooother Jerry B plot?

• 1Salty

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I loved this one and really the only episode that didn't hit me right was the heist episode. Not sure what people are expecting because these five episodes have struck me more like season 1 and early season 2 which is a good thing.

Snake Jazz! Tsss sss sss.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I like these kind of episodes where its more funny than some kind of deeper meaning family problems bullshit.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I loved this one and really the only episode that didn't hit me right was the heist episode. Not sure what people are expecting because these five episodes have struck me more like season 1 and early season 2 which is a good thing.

Snake Jazz! Tsss sss sss.

I was the same way about the heist episode but it is the one my mind keeps going back to as having the most narcissistic underlying plot and probably my favorite two lines of the season:

"You're boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer!"

"Every breath I take without your permission raises my self esteem!"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I was the same way about the heist episode but it is the one my mind keeps going back to as having the most narcissistic underlying plot and probably my favorite two lines of the season:

It did have its moments. I just wasn't really in to the main beats and wanted to mute it after the fourth "You son of a bitch".

For me it is an 4 or 5 out ten Rick and Morty episode but still miles ahead of most other shows. The slut dragons and Snake stuff just had me dying though. Highlight of the episode for me was probably Summer and the other girl dancing then just totally turning on their nerd friend with that female venom.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Best Terminator story in years, laughed hard a couple of times.

They're good lines but I feel like they are being delivered by Dan Harmon to me personally.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf