Rick and Morty

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not sure how I feel about yesterday's episode. It was Ok but nothing near the level it can be. The talk with Summer on the couch about Morty not doing adventures setting it all off was probably the best part of it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I liked it overall but it fell off during the last couple minutes.

I'm sorta concerned that Dan Harmon hates his audience and Rick is increasingly the mouthpiece by which he communicates that to us.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week's episode wasn't great. It doesn't even come close to the greatness that was last week. However, the reflections scene at the end with Mr. Poopiebutthole on the roof was enjoyable.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was a Community episode done in the Rick and Morty style. I loved it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well they sure did run that gag into the ground, the only good scene was the reveal at the end.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How did you guys not like that episode? I thought it had some hilarious shit and then the reveal at the end was the total selfish and assholish thing that you expected in the first place. There is no way all 70 new episodes would be earth shattering and if this is a 'down' episode then that is a great place to be.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What the fuck did I just watch?

It was kind of an (entertaining) mess? Cold open in to fantasy story in to MLP parody after MLP is both cancelled and played out with a subplot that I honestly did not understand at all. I have no idea what story or message I was supposed to glean from the cat stuff. Maybe it'll go somewhere later? We're only getting five episodes with no scheduled release date on the next five to make this season just ten. These episodes have all been fine but each feels like what would have been filler in previous seasons. There's nothing anywhere near as good as The Rickshank Rickdemption (season three pilot) or The Ricklantis Mixup where we're at the Citadel of Ricks.

I'm entertained but a bit worried.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
Well, if nothing else, 'Power of Twelve Feet' was pretty funny. This clearly needs to be in the D&D rulebook.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Have fun with empowerment, it seems to make everyone that gets it really happy."

LOL. Really liked the episode.

It was kind of an (entertaining) mess? Cold open in to fantasy story in to MLP parody after MLP is both cancelled and played out with a subplot that I honestly did not understand at all. I have no idea what story or message I was supposed to glean from the cat stuff. Maybe it'll go somewhere later? We're only getting five episodes with no scheduled release date on the next five to make this season just ten. These episodes have all been fine but each feels like what would have been filler in previous seasons. There's nothing anywhere near as good as The Rickshank Rickdemption (season three pilot) or The Ricklantis Mixup where we're at the Citadel of Ricks.

I'm entertained but a bit worried.

I think it was literally not supposed to be about anything. whole subplot was about not overthinking things. Honestly felt like a narrative about how if you get too wrapped up in your own thought process it turns ugly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The last ep was funny but the sexual dragon shit toward the end was stupid as fuck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you took one look at the ancient dragon's staff and knew what it was, you are a sick bastard.