Rick and Morty

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That entire episode was just for the last sentence or two at the end of the episode (not including the commercial after the credits). But... it was definitely a troll. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'm really curious to see Roiland's new cartoon on Hulu next week. I've always suspected he was the funnier of the two. I think Dan has lost it, really dragging down the quality.
You need Dan to rein him in tho.

Roiland's brain is basically inter-dimensional cable.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So I'm seeing some people speculate that this episode is a declaration that we're not going to get the Evil Morty or Tammy storylines that fans have been asking about endlessly.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I dont think I've liked a single episode of this new season. Show mighta lost it for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I thought that episode was fucking fantastic. Though, i'm consuming this stuff as it was meant to be consumed - while stoned like a biblical whore.

That, and I still have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy. Hell, him just eating the pill during the first few minutes all so he could grow another ass, just to fart out of it....fuck, this show gets me.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Episodes do better with an actual plot thread rather than random shenanigans. Between a toilet, Netflix heists, and a dragon we've mainly gotten bits extended out into a full episode.

• 3Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That snake planet bit of the episode of was great. How can anyone hate that mini world building segment?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, this show is best enjoyed as a show that pokes fun of meta shit and also science/sci-fi. It's not the fucking 21st century Bible the reddit neckbeards want it to be.

It's a fucking cartoon show. These fucking anime loving neckbeard fucks gotta put everything up there like it's fucking sacred text. Jesus.

• 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's a fucking cartoon show. These fucking anime loving neckbeard fucks gotta put everything up there like it's fucking sacred text. Jesus.

This is probably a larger conversation to be had, but you ever notice how now you either have to absolutely love or fucking hate a thing? Nobody ever just finds something okay anymore. It's kind of weird.

That said I enjoy me some rick & morty.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought this episode was pretty funny. Season as as a whole has been slightly disappointing but that was a solid episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

So I'm seeing some people speculate that this episode is a declaration that we're not going to get the Evil Morty or Tammy storylines that fans have been asking about endlessly.

yeah, they aren't getting rid of that honeypot anytime soon.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This is probably a larger conversation to be had, but you ever notice how now you either have to absolutely love or fucking hate a thing? Nobody ever just finds something okay anymore. It's kind of weird.
Ok Tuco.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

The "just OK" doesn't get mentioned because it doesn't bubble to the top. It doesn't get talked about. It's a pretty simple concept. Like the Wang's of politics.

• 2Like

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

Nerdrage.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I thought the episode was better than people are giving it credit for, but I'd also put it into the "meh" list of Rick and Morty episodes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I still find some stuff "just okay"

That said with the amount of media available to consume in CURRENT YEAR there's no reason to waste your time with "just okay" things.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like