Rick and Morty

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The first episode was Edge of Tomorty, Rick Die Rickpete.
This is the one where Morty had this probability device he stuck into his forehead so he could end up marrying Jessica and they die together.
Rick dies and his respawn ends up going through countless different versions of himself to find exactly where his original body is. Oh, and everything was about Hitler.

Second episode was The Old Man and the Seat.
This is where the alien dude wants to make an app, and Jerry finally agrees. They make every type of Tinder possible and the world is thrown into chaos. Also, someone shits on Rick's holy grail of a toilet, so that guy's life is ruined.

Third episode is One Crew Over the Crewcoo's Morty.
This is where everything is a fucking heist. Worst episode ever because it's all heist bullshit.

Fourth episode was Claw and Hoarder Special, Ricktim's Morty
This is the Dragon episode. Morty is soulbound to a sex-addicted Dragon because of some wizard dragon salesman. And Gerry's all about the talking cat.

Fifth episode was Rattlestar Ricklactica.
This is the badass snake terminator episode and Gerry can't do shit so Rick makes him weightless with weighted shoes so he doesn't get lost. Snake jazz!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I guess they weren't horrible. I would rather watch the heist over terminators snakes

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've seen a lot of disagreement over which episodes people have liked from the half season but most people only seem to like one or two. Combined with only getting half the episodes, the increasing time between each season to get new episodes out and shit like Rick acting as Harmon's mouthpiece in the heist episode (when he's trash talking the con attendees) I'm not super optimistic about the direction the show is going.

edit - looking at the IMDB for Solar Opposites you'll notice that Dan Harmon is not listed in any capacity.

Roiland escape pod maybe?

Homsar

I wouldn't be surprised if harmond roland got tired of writing the same shit. I'm surprised Matt Stone and Trey Parker stayed involved for so long

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wouldn't be surprised if harmond roland got tired of writing the same shit. I'm surprised Matt Stone and Trey Parker stayed involved for so long
Trey and Parker have been doing musicals and shit. Remember South Park is only worked on 1 week per episode.

• 1Like

Homsar

The last 3-4 have been so bad. The writing is a over the place

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good shit. Unfortunately, it's going to come out AFTER CoronaVirus is done, so we won't be under house arrest waiting for the next episode. Oh well.

• 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, April Fools is when they dropped the McDonald's Mulan Sauce episode. Everyone thought it was a joke, but it was the start to the 3rd season.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like season 4 will resume on May 4th at 11:30pm. That's only three short weeks away. Nice!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like season 4 will resume on May 4th at 11:30pm. That's only three short weeks away. Nice!
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users