Rick and Morty

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Holy fuck, this episode was amazing. The whole "Alive" story, etc. God damn, where has this quality been?? Honestly I haven't cared for a single episode this season, but this was genius!

Apparently this entire script as written and to be made was 5 minutes short. It was the lead animator that added all the Alive stuff to fill in time. It's also why there isn't a lot of talking during the episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The writing hasn't been as clever this season as it has in prior seasons. I actually thought last season was lacking in this department as well, but a few really good episodes make it okay. This season I wasn't sure they were going to have any truly memorable episodes, but I put this episode in the top 10. When this show is on, it's fucking brilliant.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
The writing hasn't been as clever this season as it has in prior seasons. I actually thought last season was lacking in this department as well, but a few really good episodes make it okay. This season I wasn't sure they were going to have any truly memorable episodes, but I put this episode in the top 10. When this show is on, it's fucking brilliant.
That's the thing, I wasn't expecting this episode to be much, and then out of the blue, *BLAM*. My wife wakes up and says, "Why is this shitty music playing?" and I had to yell something at her just to not lose the moment. Home run. Now next week they can go back to Ice/Water T and "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" (which was still awesome but in a different way).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Great episode. Reminded me a lot of Auto Erotic Assimilation. Love is a motherfucker.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
"Fans are upset". No....no they aren't. People should die in a fire.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
uytv9nqt9pz41.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ugh Hulu only has the previous season, and AdultSwim.com only has the first 5 episodes. Anywhere legit to watch this online (without a cable sub)?

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
ugh Hulu only has the previous season, and AdultSwim.com only has the first 5 episodes. Anywhere legit to watch this online (without a cable sub)?
Legit?

also...

I watch it on Hulu but I have Live TV. You can just buy the Season on Amazon and watch them there the next day after they first air (May 18th for the Vat of Acid episode, for instance).