Rick and Morty

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well the last episode comes on the 23rd, followed by a 1 hour special to be released who the fuck knows when because Disney XD releases this show on some kind of crazy crackhead schedule. It's a good time to get into it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well the last episode comes on the 23rd, followed by a 1 hour special to be released who the fuck knows when because Disney XD releases this show on some kind of crazy crackhead schedule. It's a good time to get into it.
Worst program schedule of all time in my book, heh... it is awfully erratic. Adventure Time is up there with bizarre schedules, but GF is just all over the map.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Guillermo del Toro on Twitter:

Well now I have to watch the fucking thing. fuck.
I watch it with my kids, notquiteas good as Adventure Time or Rick and Morty for me, but it is very entertaining and clever. As in it would be good enough for me to watch on my own, some of the comedy really has great timing and hints at more adult mythos without spoiling the PG stuff for the kids (It's a smart show, like R/M). There is also a little R and M crossover in it.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Fuck me, I was just getting into Gravity Falls! I just finished the episode where the "Street Fighter" type arcade comes to life and decided that the show is great...now it's cancelled. The horror

Vaclav

Fuck me, I was just getting into Gravity Falls! I just finished the episode where the "Street Fighter" type arcade comes to life and decided that the show is great...now it's cancelled. The horror
You're not even to the best of it yet. That was a good ep though. I'm holding out hope with his vaguery of the world not being dead that there might be something else in the pipe for it. I've got to spoiler it since you're not far in yet though:

6-fingers talks about taking Dipper on adventures outside of Gravity Falls with him separate from Mabel and Stan after the Summer is over - so it doesn't seem impossible for the "end of Gravity Falls" being a lead in to a spin off - Hirsch's comments give him ALOT of wiggle room - and honestly if they do continue it with Dipper and 6-Fingers but it's not in Gravity Falls, it would be rather weird (although that's a primary theme to it!) to have it named Gravity Falls anymore when it's no longer a central location. Not sure what kind of odds to put on it, but I'm hoping for something like that at least.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's still a great watch, and it isn't ending prematurely I don't think. The story develops well and is very clearly at the end. There's really nowhere to go after weirdmageddon. Spin-offs I can see, but you can't really go from this back to "Soos goes on an adventure, and Dipper pines for Wendy".

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just started the first episode of Gravity Falls because of you guys, and I'm not sure I can watch it. The chick that voices Mabel is the same chick from The Last Man on Earth (Carol) that I absolutely cannot stand. And I can't unhear that voice. Maybe if you tell me she dies in the first couple of episodes I could power through?

Homsar

I despise her typically, she ruins shows I really enjoy like 30 rock and Last Man on Earth but her voice is perfect for cartoons

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Wubalubba dub dub! I had totally missed that RnM had a new season out until a few weeks ago, just finished binge watching the whole thing.
Overall it felt slightly worse then season 1, but still very solid. Maybe that's just the novelty of finding a great show wearing off a bit.
The ending to the season was kind of depressing, but it's not like I'm worried Rick won't make it out somehow.
Breaking out of the prison and then somehow returning earth to it's pre-federation status (parallel dimension or blowing up entire federation, whatever) wouldn't even be close to the most ridiculous thing Rick's done
Now I gotta wait a year, maybe year and a half... fuck you poopy butthole for your blatant honesty.

iannis

Musty Nester
Her voice is distinctive. She's good as a voice actor. But ugh, you get her real acting and I don't know if it's the only thing she's ever cast for (dunno how it works, but that seems probable) and she always plays the dumbest, worst, show destroying, characters.
Except for Mad Men, she's only ever played some variation on Blue Nipples McGee, Kenneths Wife.

I've listened to a few interviews with her, and she seems like a real cunt IRL too.

But she does have a distinctive voice.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ya'll Wakandans are crazy

Kristen Schaal can sit on my face any day she wants.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
jerry-seinfeld-shivering-with-disgust-reaction-gif.gif

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
She was great in the Flight of the Conchords TV show
Indeed. She was awesome and perfectly cast for that part. She is also great in Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls, I don't get all the hate.

I'm just about to start season 2 of Gravity Falls. Things really started getting awesome toward the end of season 1 for sure.