Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The same sketch? He's already immune from that one. Or did he rape baby dolls multiple times?

Look, as a former baby myself, I am qualified to forgive him for that, and I hereby do. Ad hominem e pluribis unim sic semper tyranus.

I have spoken.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
He doesn't have that bad of an ass. Unfortunately, he's got no hair on it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
He doesn't have that bad of an ass. Unfortunately, he's got no hair on it.
I enjoy this post because it's like on par with every other FoH post about any show/movie where there's ANY female lead and some one is like "Yeah, but why didn't they get some one hotter? Her tits are only C's at MOST."

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
The same sketch? He's already immune from that one. Or did he rape baby dolls multiple times?

Look, as a former baby myself, I am qualified to forgive him for that, and I hereby do. Ad hominem e pluribis unim sic semper tyranus.

I have spoken.
"Semper fidelis tyrannosaurus!"

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I enjoy this post because it's like on par with every other FoH post about any show/movie where there's ANY female lead and some one is like "Yeah, but why didn't they get some one hotter? Her tits are only C's at MOST."

Well, why didn't they get someone hotter?

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I saw the DVD was out today and picked it up. It's about the only physical media I buy but I like like the show and I really, really like the commentaries.

The season four DVD does not have any commentaries so I'm done buying them forever. The prior seasons also all had a little thing thrown in extra like the booklet of The One True Morty or the adventure ticket that when filled up let's Morty pick the next one and this one has nothing. I'm very, very disappointed.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I saw the DVD was out today and picked it up. It's about the only physical media I buy but I like like the show and I really, really like the commentaries.

The season four DVD does not have any commentaries so I'm done buying them forever. The prior seasons also all had a little thing thrown in extra like the booklet of The One True Morty or the adventure ticket that when filled up let's Morty pick the next one and this one has nothing. I'm very, very disappointed.
Bit of salt for the ol’ wound.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The new season can't get here fast enough.

I dig the PS5 big at the start of this video.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
They don't need to wrap it up, they just need to be funny and original again. There are limitless ways you can take each episode because of all the infinite realities, but the story still needs to be interesting and funny.

• 3Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The last season had fewer episodes I liked than any season before it and then the DVDs didn't include any commentary tracks of any kind when the previous ones all did. I wouldn't otherwise buy physical media ever except I liked the commentaries and didn't mind chipping in a few dollars once a year or two for a product I liked. It was really, really disappointing.

In regards to the announcement itself they kinda screwed the pooch on trailers when they started to include bits that are themselves quick little gags rather than being connected to the narrative of a full episode. If you're looking forward to the episode where X happens because you saw it in the trailer that clip may be basically the entire thing. Justin Roiland having Solar Opposites going as an animated science fiction project away from Harmon has never filled me with confidence.

• 3Like