Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
74B207E7-0C8F-4D6A-922A-4BC94D3B82AA.jpeg

Not surprised. Wonder how much they’ll have to pay him out for his contract. Unless they had a morality clause.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Expected on both ends, at least cartoon voice actors are more replaceable than a live action main cast member.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show could replace him so easily by just implementing a Rick-375 or some shit. Wouldn't even bat an eye except for the story they've been building with rickest rick vs omega rick.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Sounds great it always works when you remove the main characters the show is named for, and have been the whole story for 7 years

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sounds great it always works when you remove the main characters the show is named for, and have been the whole story for 7 years

I ran "The Adventures of Space Beth" and "Rachel and Morticia" by the ladies in the writing room and they think those ideas are baller so we're doing both.

Think of it like The Three Stooges. Shemp is fucking dead, Curley had a stroke and we're contractually obligated to produce X more shorts so buckle the fuck up for Curley Joe DeRita and a bunch of Fake Shemps. The fans of The Three Stooges still love all those episodes. Oh, wait. No. They despise all that terrible dreck.

Should be quite the dumpster fire.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Jokes aside I genuinely expect Dan to steer the show in a different direction that focuses on the rest of the family instead of just casting new voice actors for Rick and Morty and trucking along as usual.
That would be like Laverne and Shirley, except it's all Lenny and Squiggy. You are better off canceling Rick and Morty and doing a spin off at that point.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
We will get one season of trash where ricks missing or something to go be the staff another year of pay and a Chance to find new gigs then this will be cancelled

• 2Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The show went downhill when roiland moved on. As much as I think he's a horrible person, he is the heart of the shows humor

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
who the hell has been watching this for 5 seasons andd how did they even win an emmy?

fc8cb58fb0280c30af0852c1842012a3.png

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Good thing this show was already on the steep decline from mediocre to terrible or this may have been the death blow!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The show went downhill when roiland moved on. As much as I think he's a horrible person, he is the heart of the shows humor
This. Solar Opposites showed me that Roiland is who brought most of the funny. Sucks that show is probably done now too.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This. Solar Opposites showed me that Roiland is who brought most of the funny. Sucks that show is probably done now too.
Solar opposites starts off rough but then hits it's stride, sucks that it's over with but if Roiland was that much of a creep he can rott