Rick and Morty

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 8 Votes
Title: Rick and Morty

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Animation, Comedy

First aired: 2013-12-02

Creator: Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland

Cast: Justin Roiland, Chris Parnell, Sarah Chalke, Spencer Grammer

Overview: Rick is a mentally-unbalanced but scientifically-gifted old man who has recently reconnected with his family. He spends most of his time involving his young grandson Morty in dangerous, outlandish adventures throughout space and alternate universes. Compounded with Morty's already unstable family life, these events cause Morty much distress at home and school.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 65089[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Rick and Morty[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2013-12-02[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Rick is a mentally-unbalanced but scientifically-gifted old man who has recently reconnected with his family. He spends most of his time involving his young grandson Morty in dangerous, outlandish adventures throughout space and alternate universes. Compounded with Morty's already unstable family life, these events cause Morty much distress at home and school.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

There's some hilarious random shit in this show. I recommend.

Full ep:

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
This show is awesome. Never even heard of it until this thread and I just watched all the current episodes. I seriously like everything about it. The family dynamic, the characters, the humor. I feel like the Rick and Morty relationship was birthed out of watching Back To The Future and thinking "what if Doc was an asshole and Marty was much younger" ...and it totally works.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I've never been a huge Adult Swim guy nor something that's been crazy into animated series, but I've had too many friends recommend this show.

It's really hilarious and a type of humor I think a lot of people here would enjoy. I think there's been 6 episodes aired so far.

The plot is basic. It's essentially Back to the Future in crude but clever cartoon form.

Edit: Merged

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've never been a huge Adult Swim guy nor something that's been crazy into animated series, but I've had too many friends recommend this show.

It's really hilarious and a type of humor I think a lot of people here would enjoy. I think there's been 6 episodes aired so far.

The plot is basic. It's essentially Back to the Future in crude but clever cartoon form.
Theres already a thread for this show but i agree. Possibly the best cartoon out right now besides southpark, american dad is weak and archer is just about unwatchable

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Theres already a thread for this show but i agree. Possibly the best cartoon out right now besides southpark, american dad is weak and archer is just about unwatchable
Ah my bad. I searched the first page figured I didn't need to go earlier than that.

Homsar

When is there more episodes? Ive watched the first 6 way too many time and i know there is a cthulu episode comming out. The jokes on M knight ding dong, inception ect are great

Homsar

every episode has been great and the mixing Vole with mantis was great and tonights episode with summer looks hilarious.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is Archer really that bad this season? I've wached the first three or so this season and I didn't get much laughts
frown.png

I thought it was just me.

Edit: Oh yeah, R&M is awesome.

Homsar

Love it! even his wud dub a dub dub shit after telling a stupid joke is funny shit. Going to have to watch the new episode a couple times. "The least you can do is be ashamed of your gender" Lulz

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Was there not a new episode this past Monday (3/17)? Episode 8 has yet to appear in my usual sources.

EDIT: Nevermind. Right here on freakin' YouTube. Would rather have the rip, though.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database