Rick and Morty

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Episode 8 was a lot different. Definitely Harmons writing and random

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Episode 8 was a lot different. Definitely Harmons writing and random
Yeah, I honestly think it was the least funny of all the episodes thus far...with that said I still cracked up at a lot of it. I think this is a great show when I consider this is the weakest link. And of course its still 10x better than every episode of Archer this season.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, the end of "Rick Potion #9" was some fucked up shit.
I watched the end of that and "Jesus Fucking Christ is that seriously the end of it?" was all I could think.
There's some progression after that one, as Summer and Morty have a conversation and he points out the graves.

Tonights was pretty funny, a little bonding, but no scrubs-chick (that I remember).

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tonights episode was great yet again and the after credit clips are pretty funny. Sadly its on break for 2 weeks but the next episode looks awesome

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd watch "Ball Fondlers."

Love this show, thanks to Adebisi for originally getting me to watch it with a post somewhere or other (maybe this thread, but I thought it was the Chaturbate thread, could be wrong). I'd +1 you if I could (cue Izo).

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Yeah episode 9 was great. Every scene with the devil (and of course Rick) was hilarious. Sucks we have to wait 2 weeks now. How long is this first season by the way? I could seriously use 24 episodes a season on this show. They give 24 episodes to shitty shows like "Once Upon a Time" so why not!

geffe71_sl

shitlord
One thing that gets me is that Morty and the Lemongrabs from Adventure Time are the same voice actor, so every once in a while Morty sounds like a Lemongrab and i feel like he is about the say UNACCEPTABLE. At least his Rick is far enough away from that.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
One thing that gets me is that Morty and the Lemongrabs from Adventure Time are the same voice actor, so every once in a while Morty sounds like a Lemongrab and i feel like he is about the say UNACCEPTABLE. At least his Rick is far enough away from that.
Derail: I fucking love Lemon grab(s?).
/Derail

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Find the Adventure Time
smile.png

rrr_img_63583.jpg

I felt bad for Rick's butter robot.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
This show gives me a sincere laugh once in a while. Like when those Mr Meesees had Ricks dad trapped in the freezer, the freezer door bursts open and the captive lady says 'what the hell is going on?' That cracked me up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If you don't find this show funny, I question your ability to identify humor.

That said I rarely lol at anything on TV anymore. I mostly nod in appreciation of the delicious funny.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user