Rift: Planes of Telara

http://www.riftscene.com/reports/rif...s-and-teasers/

During today's livestream (6/21) there were some pretty big reveals (Live stream can be found here:http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/420071973). Sorry for the crappy image - they held it up to the camera and it's all we could get.

Here are some bullet points of what we know on the order in which they were talked about:
.Companions will play a bigger role. They'll have abilities and you can level them up. These are the pet companions, too, not the pets that classes get. Think something similar to the Pet Battles in WoW? Though from the hints they were dropping I think they want the companions to be a bit more meaning than just Pokemon.
.Item advancement. We can expect a much more customized weapon/armor upgrade system in that you'll have many more choices to upgrade/advance your armor to tailor to your play style.
.3.0 Will be the plane of Water. This doesn't mean underwater swimming all of the time. They plan to use all aspects of their Lore in regards to Water (like dream worlds, madness, etc). There will be underwater zones, frozen zones, etc. They did not announce how many zones we will see.
.New Souls: Support Cleric (true support like Bard, Archon, BM, etc). Healing Warrior, Tanking Mage, Healing Rogue (true healing, not bard, or not tact, true 100% healing).
.Expect more interaction and meaning inside of Dimensions. Vague hint to player made dungeons, maybe?

Sorry we don't have much more detail - but we can only get what we saw during the live stream! If we missed or overlooked anything please let us know in the comments below!

Most of that don't seem that dam exciting maybe its just me.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tanking mage has me intrigued... But they are really killing off the alt factor.

Juvarisx

Florida
Well each of the 4 main classes play differently enough that if you had one of each it wouldn't be too bad. I like the idea of more customization for armor upgrades but where I felt the game suffered at 60 was everything required a token of some sort. Points / Token / Marks etc are so freaking boring. Rift isnt obviously the only game with this issue, I wish they would just get rid of it.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Well each of the 4 main classes play differently enough that if you had one of each it wouldn't be too bad. I like the idea of more customization for armor upgrades but where I felt the game suffered at 60 was everything required a token of some sort. Points / Token / Marks etc are so freaking boring. Rift isnt obviously the only game with this issue, I wish they would just get rid of it.
Agree with this. I don't mind tokens as sort of a "back up" loot system, but Rift over-emphasizes them.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sweet baby jesus....
Lol, I almosted quoted that line too. I stopped myself because I thought maybe I was picking on Qwerty too much, but man he/she just sucks. And yea I referring to how Qwerty posed as a woman or tranny on morenetz.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm on Threesprings if anyone else main's on there, but with the cross-sharding thing it hardly matters. I stopped playing just after the Akylios patch hit due to life stuff, but am enjoying it again so far. Quested up to 60 and loving The Dendrome. I'm pretty excited about having a healing soul as a warrior main, but I will still eventually get my alts up anyway. The play styles are different enough where I can pick one based on my mood kind of. Cleric DPS needs reworking though I feel like :/

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not gonna derail this whole thread with a he said he/she said debate that cannot be proven because MoreNetz is blown up. You and I both know what you did, and I am sure a few others remember too.

You constantly insult the the community and the mods, you disrespect anyone that disagrees with you and tell us all that we are losers. Why are you here then? Lets say we are all losers and you are the king of cool ... why come here and waste your time? Isn't that beneath you and your awesome life?

I think this thread tells anyone what they need to know about you ...

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...-Qwerty-Thread

Why are you playing Vanguard? It's totally pay to win
I know, 10 times worse than Rift. But I don't really care, I don't play it to keep up with the joneses because its just too old for that and it's not a game I think I would enjoy playing in the high levels anyway. I have 12 characters in the late 40's, I just keep restarting each time. I love the art style of the game, the music relaxes me, the classes are pretty cool, and I like just wandering around killing stuff and doing dungeons by myself with various multi-box combinations.

EQ Mac is still my favorite by a mile, but 6 boxing is such hard work for long periods. Vanguard is what I play when I'm tired and can't be bothered.

Not gonna derail this whole thread with a he said he/she said debate that cannot be proven because MoreNetz is blown up. You and I both know what you did, and I am sure a few others remember too.

You constantly insult the the community and the mods, you disrespect anyone that disagrees with you and tell us all that we are losers. Why are you here then? Lets say we are all losers and you are the king of cool ... why come here and waste your time? Isn't that beneath you and your awesome life?

I think this thread tells anyone what they need to know about you ...

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...-Qwerty-Thread
You got it all wrong. I only insult people who are stupid fucking shit for brains cunts. You just happen to be one of those people. And yes I vaguely recall telling someone to deep throat my dick. I would like to have said the same to you but I get the feeling it would make your day, seeing as you are always talking about it and you're the only one who even remembers it.

Not gonna derail this whole thread with a he said he/she said debate
You may as well, you never seem to post about anything else. Knock yourself out?

p.s. As for why I come here, good question. I guess that deep down, I hope I can talk Draegan in to killing himself in real life, but not after leaving this site in my custody. Then I'll just ban anyone like you who prevents good MMO discussion, or is generally a bad person.

Lemme guess Oblio, the droopy tits ho in that picture you claim to be your wife.... and you use as your fucking avatar (facepalm)... you do all that because you are stuck in a very painful closet? And this dick sucking post, you are desperate for someone to track it down because it made you harder than you have ever been before?

That was a rhetorical question, I already know I'm right.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I think I got to you. Making personal attacks grasping at straws. And they are very perky FYI, they had better be for that price
smile.png

Hahaha grasping at straws = I fucking nailed it. p.s. Her tits are practically hanging around her ankles. And I'm sure she has a revolting face to match her fucked up personality. But hey, she's a fag hag.

And now I know what she gets out of it. She gets fake tits and an idiots money. You get a girl to hang around and help you keep your lie buried in the closet.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Still grasping, and you must be mad to comeback and edit your post to add more insults. You are a very sad person.

Anyway how about some actual Rift discussion, after looking at their store I don't see how it is pay to win. It all looks like convenience perks. XP boosts, mount speed, currency loot boosts.

Still grasping, and you must be mad to comeback and edit your post to add more insults.
I just added the word "buried". I like English.

You are a very sad person.
Wait, you are the one who attacks me every time I post.

Anyway how about some actual Rift discussion,
No no nooooo, you started it, and I uncovered your secret. You don't get to change the subject now. You are a sad old queen living a lie with a money bought fag hag ho sham 'wife' who no doubt costs you a fortune, all because you are afraid to live up to the truth. I think until you confront this deep personal truth, you are never going to leave me alone, so I want to help you to help yourself.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Qwerty, I know you wont hear this, but I'm going to say it anyways. You are not an idiot, and actually have a number of valid points. But your message is lost in an endless sea of posts that overwhelm the threads you are posting in. You drown out your own message.

Spend a little time thinking about what you are going to say before you say it. Reduce it to the salient core, count to 10, whatever it takes. Realize that one word can have much more effect than a thousand.

Who gives a fuck? I know I am smart and have good valid messages sometimes. But every time I make a good post, I look up and realize I am talking to a room full of chimps busy rubbing their own shit in their faces. And one of them is also a militant homosexual.