Rift: Planes of Telara

bayr_sl

shitlord
f2p is just getting as saturated as subs used to be. Just stop making shit games that are the same as everything else out there. How many CoD clones get played? MMO devs just have extremely unrealistic expectations if they think their generic shit is going to be a guaranteed cash cow with the right model. Stop making crap

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I forgot about this peps.
I have 2 accounts 1 year subs, even though im not playing this atm, and many other mmo's have 1 year subs to bored atm in just about all them, maybe im to fucking old for this shit but thats how feel.

Anyway for those that wanna play storm legion free new or old its that time.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/return-to-telara/

Commemorate two years of RIFT? and try it free from Mar. 21-25! Former subscribers can dive deep into Storm Legion with no restrictions, while anyone, including RIFT Lite players, can celebrate with the Second Anniversary Carnival of the Ascended World Event.
Join us and try RIFT!

RoyalAssassin

Molten Core Raider
I forgot about this peps.
I have 2 accounts 1 year subs, even though im not playing this atm, and many other mmo's have 1 year subs to bored atm in just about all them, maybe im to fucking old for this shit but thats how feel.

Anyway for those that wanna play storm legion free new or old its that time.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/return-to-telara/

Commemorate two years of RIFT? and try it free from Mar. 21-25! Former subscribers can dive deep into Storm Legion with no restrictions, while anyone, including RIFT Lite players, can celebrate with the Second Anniversary Carnival of the Ascended World Event.
Join us and try RIFT!
If anyone is interested giving SL a try you can now get it for $9.99.

Even if it sucks I am sure there is $10 worth of enjoyment there.

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/RIFT...ion-Expansion/

You win some, you lose some, but if Trion's not careful they'll end up on the street. This, the Rift layoffs, End of Nations being canned, and a very risky project with Defiance could really hurt them.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm not sure on the funding at all, but I knew they had control over some things. Yes they did pull the plug though.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trion is also publishing the NA version of Archeage, too. They have set up contracts in their favor. Dont worry ~

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've read a lot that everything Rift does, WoW does better, so why even play. I don't want to play WoW, and the different classes and builds are different from WoW and would be new to me.

Anyone recommend a complete new player to Rift a leveling build? I'll be going super casual with this, and need the casual convenience a game like Rift or WoW provide.

Thanks.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
It didn't take rocket science knowledge to figure out that developing / publishing 3 MMOs was not a great idea for a new company . . . Then again so much that happens in the industry that makes little sense, maybe this did ? *boggle*

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I've read a lot that everything Rift does, WoW does better, so why even play.
I don't believe this at all. They both are fairly similar and don't see one as superior. Rift is a solid game and perfect for someone who likes WoW, but wants new classes/content.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might try this again. Where are some people playing? Stopped playing 2 weeks after launch.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't believe this at all. They both are fairly similar and don't see one as superior. Rift is a solid game and perfect for someone who likes WoW, but wants new classes/content.
Not sure why some people are saying it but the new classes and content are exactly why I want to play.

Question now is what class for a Noob to start messing around on?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Without WoW's humor and cheap pop culture references the quest grind becomes the most boring thing imaginable.