Riot Games MMO

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've played maybe 15 minutes
Playable Yordles or game will be trash.

I've played maybe 20 minutes of LoL but googled these guys. Hell yes. PVP server. Stealth class. Ganking and tbagging while looking like this?

Similar reason why Star Wars the Old Republic sucked. No playable Jawa or Ewok.

Kled_OriginalCentered.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Similar reason why Star Wars the Old Republic sucked. No playable Jawa or Ewok

Someone get SWG: Legends on this idea. I'd play SWG emus if they had playable Jawa or Ewoks.

I mean if you can play as a fucking Ithorian or Wookiee, it's not far off.

francisbaud

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That's an interesting MMO to watch, hopefully it's not going to take 7 years of development to get it done. I'd play Lux in a MMO setting.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'd play Lux in a MMO setting.
If it's a MMO, then you are probably not playing any of the main characters from LoL. Lux is probably going to require you to collect 4968 some crystals, 125 stones of something, collect 300 elemental runes, or somesuch instead.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

francisbaud

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If it's a MMO, then you are probably not playing any of the main characters from LoL. Lux is probably going to require you to collect 4968 some crystals, 125 stones of something, collect 300 elemental runes, or somesuch instead.
Yea... I didn't think about it but as you say we'll likely not be able to play the LoL characters, it would make little sense to have 100 Graves or Draven on a single server.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea... I didn't think about it but as you say we'll likely not be able to play the LoL characters, it would make little sense to have 100 Graves or Draven on a single server.
We'll all start as either Melee or Caster minions, work up to Siege Minion, and then maybe one day Super Minion.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You still had a hundred variants of Legolaaaasssseh elf hunters running around, so you can probably get creative. Although with something as short as Lux, it's going to be harder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
You still had a hundred variants of Legolaaaasssseh elf hunters running around, so you can probably get creative. Although with something as short as Lux, it's going to be harder.

Luxolaaaasssseh

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Can't foster their corporate culture without collecting everyone under one roof.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users