Riot Games MMO

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Bronze Donator>
27d 21h 53m
Nothing says fun quite like spending an hour to find a dungeon group and then having the 4man premade vote-kick you so their dps buddy doesn't have competition for the drop from the boss
That does not happen anymore, since you're ALL on personal loot. No others options allowed.

Secrets

Lord Nagafen Raider
23h 35m
That does not happen anymore, since you're ALL on personal loot. No others options allowed.
In the case of WoW, despite it being personal loot, the boss will only drop a set number of items from what I have seen. If you kill it with 5 people, and 4 of those people are loot locked from the boss already, the 5th will generally get an item.

So it's entirely plausible they didn't want the lowered chance at getting an item from personal loot by kicking you. I've never seen a BFA boss drop more than 2 items.

Daidraco

Molten Core Raider
8d 8h 46m
Just an off the hip necro of the thread - but did Riot ever do anything with the MMO idea?

Dom

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Riot is too busy designing Get Fucked: Vengeance of the Blue Hairs, rise of the MeToo age

• Worf
Reactions: Ukerric

Mist

I'm With HER ♀
55d 19h 56m
Riot is too busy designing Get Fucked: Vengeance of the Blue Hairs, rise of the MeToo age
Well, maybe they shouldn't have hired every perky late-bloomer they could find from reddit/imgur/twitch/twitter to be their community reps/social media experts then sexually harass them at work until they turn into feminists.

They did this to themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: jayrebb and fat12

Chersk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1d 17h 19m
Does anyone have a tldr version of this sexual harassment deal? Did Riot actually do fucked up shit or is this just another shakedown?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
35d 13h 35m
Does anyone have a tldr version of this sexual harassment deal? Did Riot actually do fucked up shit or is this just another shakedown?
It's a shakedown afaik.
Just workforce toxicity when you get predominantly male employees. Same fucking shit in my industry (construction), probably 100x worse, but you aren't reading headlines about it. Most likely because the females in this industry aren't feminists.

• 2Like
Reactions: Grim1 and Ukerric

Fyff

Trakanon Raider
8d 5h 55m
One of the lawsuits is a guy suing the company because the COO grabbed the guys nuts if I remember correctly. Not sure it's all feminism.