RIP Araysar

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Actually slight correction as the total cost of electricity before tax includes "subscription", which I assume is similar to a daily "standing charge"

So 1981.86 / 5574 = 0.355 unit rate

I've posted my jpeg. That was the substance of the bet, which you thought you outsmarted by using google translate.

I also tried to make the math work, just roughly.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi, is volume consumme = "how much you used" or "cost per unit of how much you use."?

wait hold on

Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer are you trying to tell us that you think that kilowatt per hour is the rate because it has the word "per" in it and you actually dont know how electricity usage is measured?

:trump:

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The total amount of electricity used was 5574 units

The total cost of 5574 units was 1981.66 (2017.53 minus the 35.67 daily standing charge)

Everything else is tax and logistics charges

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1670887195398.png

This image is wrong because "volume consomme" is not "cost per kwh". It's the total cost of all kwh used.

Therefore, if the bet was "my image translating the bill is correct" then you've lost.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This image is wrong because "volume consomme" is not "cost per kwh". It's the total cost of all kwh used.

Its the total kwh used, period. Not the "total cost of all kwh"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yup. December always catches me by surprise to, you fucking idiot.

Did you read what you just posted? A utility bill that showed ~3x usage and ~3x payment due from early November bill to early December bill.

My heat comes on in mid-late November. I will not curse the gods when the bill comes in a week and my gas bill is suddenly roughly 2x as much.

Why is that utility bill of interest to you. That is the question I need to know, as part of your rehabilitation.

I am The Shaw Doctor.

A utility bill shows a business used 3x time as much energy between early Nov and early Dec than it did the previous billing period of early Oct to early Nov. You made a remark about Europe's robust gas reserves.

All I am asking for is, what the hell is your point? You post as if some cut and paste means something but we do not live inside your batty brain and if your intention is to communicate then you have to confront this problem.

Me, I'm static. I have different challenges.

I am the Shaw Doctor

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
imagine being stupid enough to self own yourself with a self inflicted forum bet

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You are incorrect. But you need to believe you are right. I told you what that is. That is the rate per kwh. "Rate per volume". It went down. I KNOW I am right lol. I can translate a French ultily bill you fucking idiot.

You cannot. And ... are you even for real?

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well this escalated quickly and I wasn’t even involved!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
First of all, have I ever behaved as a punk? No. If I'm wrong I am the Bound For Shaw one and that is the truth. But I notivce I have been restricted evn in what I can post. So I have to link to pages.

Something is fishy about that bill. Here is a link to French eletricty rates so far in 2022:

Not trying to weasel my way out of bet if that is worry. I'll take the time right now, ok? Just so we can get that settled? Unless something changes, I thought that first line meant "as consumed by volume -- my best guess given some little Latin.

But that's tedious, because short story, I got the wallop here. Right smack in the shaw. 6 months baby. I deserve what I asked for if you see my thinking here deserves it.

However, having cinceded that point, is that bill not odd? That is a what, 400% increase? Energy prices have risen 20% in France YoY. The link I gave should at least be accepoted as a fact, ok? That's actual data.

It is possible this bakery islocated in one of those rural districts I mentioned. I could say "therefore" but that's not my call. But the place is Chez Alex et Nico. If it is in one of those small pockets of FFA electricity regulation (that can be found out) that might explain the oddness of the bill.

Or, French rates get set twice a year I think. (In the US I'm used to every other month actual readings)

Are we looking at the unfortunate results of a locked in rate expiring?