RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Dig It Cocker Spaniel GIF by Extreme Improv

You are incorrect. But you need to believe you are right. I told you what that is. That is the rate per kwh. "Rate per volume". It went down. I KNOW I am right lol. I can translate a French ultily bill you fucking idiot.

You cannot. And ... are you even for real?
View attachment 447464

Let's try it this way. Let's assume you got it.

Tell me how the bill makes mathematical sense. There are no translation disputes on numbers.

I'm not getting paid enough to do this. And I can't believe you used an online translator as your high card. Dear lord. You realize, those use the output language as the determinant right? They do not give you the French meaning, they give you English, as if you were an English speaker who said that phrase. All they do is transliterate, not translate.

But I'm already a good mile over your head, you damn crop duster bastard.

Remember: we have no idea of knowing what the ratio is between crop dusters and dirigibles and combat jets is, necessary for the production of a proper fleet. So I do not judge you. But I do read you your altitude.

You want to win, but you can't. I'm right. You and the Chucklehead Battalion are wrong. So I'm set. You want to make a shaw bet? You spend the next 6 months in here, or I do?

Come on. Maynard (LLR) looks up to you. Take the bet.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Let's try it this way. Let's assume you got it.

Tell me how the bill makes mathematical sense. There are no translation disputes on numbers.

Yes there sare. You think an absolute number of kilowatt hours is "the rate" when its actually the usage.

Which is why "volume consomme" means "volume consumed"

I'm not getting paid enough to do this. And I can't believe you used an online translator as your high card. Dear lord. You realize, those use the output language as the determinant right? They do not give you the French meaning, they give you English, as if you were an English speaker who said that phrase. All they do is transliterate, not translate.

But I'm already a good mile over your head, you damn crop duster bastard.

Remember: we have no idea of knowing what the ratio is between crop dusters and dirigibles and combat jets is, necessary for the production of a proper fleet. So I do not judge you. But I do read you your altitude.

Quick question, if these numbers are "the rate" then what rate is the bakery paying? 5829 of what? And 5574 of what?

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
You want to win, but you can't. I'm right. You and the Chucklehead Battalion are wrong. So I'm set. You want to make a shaw bet? You spend the next 6 months in here, or I do?

Come on. Maynard (LLR) looks up to you. Take the bet.

What are we betting on?

I said it clear as a bell you coward. next 6 months in the shaw for you, if you are wrong. 6 months for me if I am wrong.

And maybe Maynard wants in? I'll leave this site for a year if I am wrong. If I am right, you have to solidarity everything I post for 1 year.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I said it clear as a bell you coward. next 6 months in the shaw for you, if you are wrong. 6 months for me if I am wrong.

And maybe Maynard wants in? I'll leave this site for a year if I am wrong. If I am right, you have to solidarity everything I post for 1 year.

OK, bet accepted. @Amod please send this retard to the Shaw for 6 months as per his request.

Bet 6 months in the shaw with Araysar. Lost.
Oh dear. It's done. volume consomme = "As consumed in volume."

Latinate languages often leave of the "As" b/c it involves the use of some version of the word "Quod" which is a pita and is dead. As are you for the next 6 months.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Oh dear. It's done. volume consomme = "As consumed in volume."

Latinate languages often leave of the "As" b/c it involves the use of some version of the word "Quod" which is a pita and is dead. As are you for the next 6 months.
Bet accepted.

You are wrong. Volume in this case is referring to the amount of kwH's AKA the units in question, where you are referring to the bottom part which says the total value of the bill which is expressed in Euros, which is the value of the aforementioned units.

Enjoy your 6 months in the shaw.

• 2Worf
  • 1Trump
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users
You cannot bet and adjudicate. I look forward to the future solidarity, friend. It is not hard to find out how to read utility bills in any country, if you belong to AARP and know where to look, or even better yet, who to call.

This will need to be settled for real, and I am right. But today draws to a close...

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
@Sadre you are going to have a great 6 months with Foler. I think thats how long he has left.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
You cannot bet and adjudicate. I look forward to the future solidarity, friend. It is not hard to find out how to read utility bills in any country, if you belong to AARP and know where to look, or even better yet, who to call.

This will need to be settled for real, and I am right. But today draws to a close...

If 5829 and 5574 is the rate, what is it the rate of?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I didn't bet. You did, with Araysar. You really didn't think this one through, did you?

Me thinking you're stupid doesn't mean I'm incapable of impartially reading a bill, and I took 4 years of French in high school. I feel like it has had no other use in my life up to this point, but hey! It has finally paid off!

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Volume Consumes

Electricity supply
Subscription
Consumption

Transportation, routing

Services and additional services
Amount excl. VAT

Taxes and Contributions

A Municipal Tax on Final Electricity Consumption (TCCFE)
The CSPE (Contribution to Public Electricity Service Charges)
The CTA (Tariff Contribution for Routing)

Total price without tax
20% VAT on the amount of

Amount including tax

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Volume Consumed

Electricity supply
Subscription
Consumption

Transportation, routing

Amount excl. VAT

Taxes and Contributions

Total price without tax
20% VAT on the amount of

Amount including tax

Volume Consumed = 5574 kwh
Electricity supply = 2017.53

2017.53 / 5574 = 0.36 Euros/kwh (which is roughly similar to current average 36p per unit of electricity in the UK)

Everything else is tax and logistics

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Volume Consumes

Electricity supply
Subscription
Consumption

Transportation, routing

Amount excl. VAT

Taxes and Contributions

Total price without tax
20% VAT on the amount of

Amount including tax

Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer can you tell me what the rate i on the bill? i.e. price per kilowatt hour?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
1670886432766.png

This image is wrong. It's not the cost per kwh. It's the amount of electricity used measured in kilowatts per hour.

Amount of electricity used multiplied by unit rate = "fourniture d'electricite"

Source: I sold domestic gas/electricity deals to UK domestic customers door to door for 100% commission as Summer College jobs and for a year after College. I have seen more bills and worked out more savings than everyone in this thread combined.