RIP Araysar

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First of all, have I ever behaved as a punk? No. If I'm wrong I am the Bound For Shaw one and that is the truth. But I notivce I have been restricted evn in what I can post. So I have to link to pages.
Its the juice, man.
1455379709-kanye-west-caitlynjenner.jpg

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have no idea why they used 3x the rate.................................The key number is the total hors TVA used, you twat.
Neither of these sentences make sense, lol

That is a what, 400% increase? Energy prices have risen 20% in France YoY. The link I gave should at least be accepoted as a fact, ok? That's actual data.

UK domestic rates have a govt enforced price cap (the unit rate per kwh is capped) but commercial rates have no cap. So the cost of powering a business is significantly higher than the cost of powering a home.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

"My electricity bill has jumped from €400 ($401) to €1,200 a month. This means that I have to take out a gross salary just for the energy costs. That's not manageable," said one baker who took part in the action, speaking to French news outlet France Bleue.

While the French government has introduced a kind of shield whose goal is to limit the rise in energy prices for small businesses to 15%, these businesses must meet three criteria to benefit: revenues of less than €2 million per year, 10 employees or less, and limited electricity consumption.

However, this last requirement is impossible to meet for 80% of bakers, according to France Bleue, because their ovens, kneading machines, and cold rooms require huge outlays of energy."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I just read some news about the continent-wide crisis. Belgium bakeries are going bankrupt. The Edge browser makes it super easy to read frontpages, pretty much any pages.