RIP Araysar

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just dropped 250k on a stud at an auction in Miami. Hoping he’s quite the producer.
smash-jesse-l-martin.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
We should get our resident french expert Ukerric Ukerric to weigh in on this utility bill
Full analysis? Aye aye sir!

First, a little advertisement for the bakery: (fun bit: it's not too far from where a colleague of mine lives) about 35 km from Lyon, the second largest city of France.

AF1QipMlaInZTBUC9mb139d3fao-Hkqxk8qFdrZB_PCF=w426-h240-k-no

Anyway, as people surmised: That bakery used actually a bit more electricity in October (billed November) than in November (which had been exceedingly warm for the season, by the way). 5,829 kilowatts-hour in Oct, 5,574 kilowatts-hour in Nov. Most of everything remains the same... except for the consumption line ("Consommation", which is in €, unlike "Volume consommé", which is in KWH) which went up. It went from 6cents per KWH to 36 cents per KWH (x6). The various taxes remain the same, there is a small increase in carrying cost (you are charged for the use of the power lines), so the overall increase is "limited" (LOL!) to under x4. Thanks to having so many taxes there (LOL!).

Rate-locked applies exclusively to individual households. Businesses are almost never rate-locked. I have no idea which electricity "company" is billing that (with a bit more resolution, you could interrogate the QR code on top, which looks like a 2DDOC code that allows you to use the bill as a valid proof of residence for your home, if you get a bill by email that you want to print). The concept of electricity companies in the EU is an exercice in scamming anyway: the vast majority of them neither produce nor deliver any electricity, they just bill you and use that money to buy certificates of ownership of electricity. ENEDIS actually carries the electricity from a power plant (which is usually never the one from which the original company "purchased" some MWH), they're the ones responsible for the "Transport" line which went only slightly up in the bill.

(oh, and KWH is Kilowatts-hour, which is "kilowatts averaged over one hour", not kilowatts "per" hour. Keep your units in order: kilowatt is a unit of power, kilowatt-hour is a unit of energy!)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can definitely picture Foler getting bred by studs in Miami.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users
Good morning aviators. Grateful to be here, grateful to be alive.

I have purchased no groves, no intriguing rights minerals deposits in Uganda, deep, deep down in the black rocks of Uganda. I envision no flights of fancy, unless that 3am call comes and I am ON IT when that 3am calls. That's my Fred Astaire time, as I call it.

I'm one of the top bet losers now, no? Cuz I swear to god, I thought I was right. I was not auto-shawing, which however is a legit strat for the fuckery sewer I tend to get into.

If I was like Foler I would say this was all part of a plan. I got no plan. I'll be around you mutherfuckers.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This genius is infiltrating the juice. Hellava Plan!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You lied about your low IQ trolling being a trap. There is no way you knew that LLR is a thin skinned vagina.

LMAO, if you go back and look at the troll, that museum of american diplomacy definition wasnt even what I said it was.

How did a smart guy like you fall for a trick by a dumb goyim like me?