RIP Araysar

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
LMAO, if you go back and look at the troll, that museum of american diplomacy definition wasnt even what I said it was.

How did a smart guy like you fall for a trick by a dumb goyim like me?
Sure thing buddy. You are the epitome of the low IQ trolling meme.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
lol

1688321215236.png

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If its low IQ trolling how did you fall for it?

I thought you were supposed to be smart.
"I am high IQ" and "you are low IQ" are not the same statements. You would understand this if you weren't low IQ.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So you fell for it because you're not high IQ?
There was nothing to fall for. You were spewing retarded nonsense. It was not some elaborate plan, just low IQ ravings of a moron or someone trying really hard to act like a moron.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Help me out here, I didn’t notice what caused wormie to get put in the low IQ zone with the folders.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There was nothing to fall for. You were spewing retarded nonsense. It was not some elaborate plan, just low IQ ravings of a moron or someone trying really hard to act like a moron.

Bro, you're not coping very well

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Help me out here, I didn’t notice what caused wormie to get put in the low IQ zone with the folders.
Whatever it was you can bet it wasn't his fault.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Bro, you're not coping very well
It’s kinda embarrassing. I just reply to the message you’re going to the clink for a week with a furry pic of some big throbbing animal dicks and then do my time.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
LLR is a thin skinned bitch and put me here after I told him to eat shit because he issued me an ultimatum based on him being butt hurt. As for Araysar, he said something incredibly stupid and is now acting like it was some brilliant plan. Dude is a retarded faggot.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
LLR is super thin skinned, but he’s also a dictator so what the duck do you think whining about it like this will gain you.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Remember when I said there was a jew thread for your jewey jew bullshit but you decide nah 109 isn't enough. Oh well, tell everyone else how it was their fault and you are the victim I am sure you will garner lots of sympathy.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Remember when I said there was a jew thread for your jewey jew bullshit but you decide nah 109 isn't enough. Oh well, tell everyone else how it was their fault and you are the victim I am sure you will garner lots of sympathy.
Stop projecting retard.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once again, you are projecting. Stop it.
This is basically a play right out of Manessa's playbook of insisting something it true because you say it is. Manessa "owned" us all. All the way into a permaban. Its Weimar O'Clock Schlomo. Can you count to 110? Or are you just as dumb as that man-she? Your reaction to LLR's request pretty much tells me you had enough hubris to follow through or have the impulse control of Foler at a Jogger gay bar. Either way, we all know where this road eventually leads. See you in three months.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users