RIP Araysar

The YoY is not valley to peak. date to date. During early Dec 2021 - dec2021. The graph allows you to drag the cursor to get the exact numbers.

Today: 388.52
12/15/21: 254

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Dumb American Inventor. I'm french, volume consumme means consummed volume or how much fucking electricity you consummed. it's not the fucking rate.

Holy fuck you are a fucking retard.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The YoY is not valley to peak. date to date. During early Dec 2021 - dec2021. The graph allows you to drag the cursor to get the exact numbers.

Today: 388.52
12/15/21: 254

I literally picked the date range as today and 365 days before today, you stupid fuck. Mid dec 2021 to mid december 2021

If I picked from valley to peak, you'd be looking at difference from 120 to 1120 which is something like a 833% increase

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, you did. Did you not know what it means to be rickshawed? Sounds like you should have done your research before you made the bet.
Foler can upload pics as is customary.

Losing my bronze status is pretty sucky. Any way around that aspect? I liked the bronze status. Well played by the way. Really well done. I've been got good. Not flattering you, just describing this precious moment.

See, I would post a P:recious Moment meme right now.

Does the FoH community want only words for the next six months?

I literally picked the date range as today and 365 days before today, you stupid fuck. Mid dec 2021 to mid december 2021

If I picked from valley to peak, you'd be looking at difference from 120 to 1120 which is something like a 833% increase

And what is it given your numbers?

It seems it's about a 40-50% YoY depending on when you place the dates. If we had the graph everyone could verify.

That is nasty shit.

The bill showed a 400% increase month to month. And prices are relatively stable at that price point ~300.

This is, I bet, the price shock of a fixed rte ending.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Glad we sorted it out. Enjoy spending first half of 2023 with Foler.

Who knows, the Ukrainian War might even be over by the time they let you out.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user
The bill still does not make sense to me since that is nearly a 400% price jack.
why does he keep saying "well done, you got me good"

Would it help if I stopped? Would you actually like me to explain?

Decide:
  1. Stop
  2. Explain
I'll explain if you want. I highly doubt your monocle would pop out of your eye. It's basic.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler can upload pics as is customary.

Losing my bronze status is pretty sucky. Any way around that aspect? I liked the bronze status. Well played by the way. Really well done. I've been got good. Not flattering you, just describing this precious moment.

See, I would post a P:recious Moment meme right now.

Does the FoH community want only words for the next six months?
He’s discriminating against you. Are you just gonna sit here and take that?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being so dumb to get tricked into a losing forum bet for 6 month Shaw by the forum GYPSY!