RIP Araysar

you enjoy being ritually humiliated.
No, no. I lost a bet and here I am. What I enjoy is hard to explain. I post in various threads here, and I will miss some of them.

My view is,

• the "off topic" sections are ffa, but not pvp.
  • The politics, controversy... section is ffa and pvp.
  • Other sections -- movie, sports, etc -- are not even ffa. Shitposting does not work in the sports thread, for example. The irony that the sports board is civil here, is beautiful.

I mostly stir up shit. Look at the reaction count. Dear god. I get downvoted a lot. But I say things that go against the grain of this place constantly. And, I go to the ffa and the pvp boards!

So you are mistaken. I don't like being ritually humiliated. I don't mind stating what I think is the truth. I got pissed on every post during the "Trump is going to Crush!" period here 2020-early 2021. I said, anyone who buys Trump or Q is a pure, uncut sucker. It got too depressing and I left around 3/21 to reappaer lately.

To find being pro-Russia is the next Trump at FoH.

So, humiliation. Put yourself in my shoes if you can for sec. What would you feel right now?

Maynard is not responding to my question about pics. He just is being his usual pussy self and saying "You shoulda researched it hur dur!" I didn't. I am asking, is that the rule?

That simple request strains your neurons to their limit. Sit down. Think. Maynard. Think.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Maynard is not responding to my question about pics. He just is being his usual pussy self and saying "You shoulda researched it hur dur!" I didn't. I am asking, is that the rule?

That simple request strains your neurons to their limit. Sit down. Think. Maynard. Think.

Pics don't work in Shaw if you've been rickshawed. Why do you think we're posting imgur links?

Araysar uses imgur. That's perfectly satisfactory.

Here is the fact, Maynard wishes I would go away.

If all I did was post recipes and music vids, I'd be tolerable. But I dare post in politics threads. And that's where you can tell he has a lot of ego invested.

Maynard? Would you prefer I shaw for the next six months, or just leave period?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Foler can upload pics as is customary.

Losing my bronze status is pretty sucky. Any way around that aspect? I liked the bronze status. Well played by the way. Really well done. I've been got good. Not flattering you, just describing this precious moment.

See, I would post a P:recious Moment meme right now.

Does the FoH community want only words for the next six months?
I'll try to explain it but I suspect I'm going to run into the problem with normal IQ people trying to communicate to mutant level IQ people: it's basically impossible. And not X Men type mutant, but more like extra chromosomes smooth brain NPC type mutant.

You still have bronze status, but rickshaw status supersedes that. Once you get out, you'll still be bronze. Foler isn't uploading pics, he's linking to them. Being rickshawed means a whole host of restrictions, not just that you can only post here. I've tried to make it as punishing as possible to act as a strong deterrent for the Foler's of the world. I don't care enough about you to look up them all right now.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users
Alright, that's all clear then.

Araysar, I am not gonna hog your thread like Foler does. And Foler, it's rude. Anyway, Araysar is de-shawed soon.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll try to explain it but I suspect I'm going to run into the problem with normal IQ people trying to communicate to mutant level IQ people: it's basically impossible. And not X Men type mutant, but more like extra chromosomes smooth brain NPC type mutant.

You still have bronze status, but rickshaw status supersedes that. Once you get out, you'll still be bronze. Foler isn't uploading pics, he's linking to them. Being rickshawed means a whole host of restrictions, not just that you can only post here. I've tried to make it as punishing as possible to act as a strong deterrent for the Foler's of the world. I don't care enough about you to look up them all right now.
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer you gonna let him gaslight you like that and talk to you like you’re dumb?

• 1Moron
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users
yeah. I know. I know. Look, I shouldn't have to go through tons of posts to find out wtf Foler did while I was gone. When I left, he had done the avatar bet about Trump and maybe a there was more to that. But I took a break from here in 3/2021.

I think I should at least be told:
  1. Did he do crimes? As in doxxing, extortion, swatting, etc?
  2. is there a RL thing that he did, like yeah, crimes?
  3. Did he abuse this forum's rules? Which ones?
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer you gonna let him gaslight you like that and talk to you like you’re dumb?

Listen here cellie, you gonna eat that cornbread?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
yeah. I know. I know. Look, I shouldn't have to go through tons of posts to find out wtf Foler did while I was gone. When I left, he had done the avatar bet about Trump and maybe a there was more to that. But I took a break from here in 3/2021.

I think I should at least be told:
  1. Did he do crimes? As in doxxing, extortion, swatting, etc?
  2. is there a RL thing that he did, like yeah, crimes?
  3. Did he abuse this forum's rules? Which ones?

Listen here cellie, you gonna eat that cornbread?
Dindu nuffin

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just dropped 250k on a stud at an auction in Miami. Hoping he’s quite the producer.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did you read what you just posted? A utility bill that showed ~3x usage and ~3x payment due from early November bill to early December bill.

My heat comes on in mid-late November. I will not curse the gods when the bill comes in a week and my gas bill is suddenly roughly 2x as much.

Why is that utility bill of interest to you. That is the question I need to know, as part of your rehabilitation.

I am The Shaw Doctor.

A utility bill shows a business used 3x time as much energy between early Nov and early Dec than it did the previous billing period of early Oct to early Nov. You made a remark about Europe's robust gas reserves.

All I am asking for is, what the hell is your point? You post as if some cut and paste means something but we do not live inside your batty brain and if your intention is to communicate then you have to confront this problem.

Me, I'm static. I have different challenges.

I am the Shaw Doctor

Holy shit you're a god damn idiot.

How the fuck are you an adult and have no idea how power bills work?

And then to shaw yourself over it and then bitch about it? Pure comedy

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users