RIP Araysar

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You deserve a 3 month ban for this foler.
Sweet irony coming from you, you commie American hating raft coon. I was the victim of communist deception in this scenario.

You are a sick fuck.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sweet irony coming from you, you commie American hating raft coon. I was the victim of communist deception in this scenario.

You are a sick fuck.
There are three things we dont joke about here. First is the death of a member, second is doxing someone and the third is how Biden won the 2020 election fair and square.

• 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't even know if I believe he sucked jogger dick anymore. What is this world coming to??!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
my iq literally just fell reading this thread. its like the inverse of going to private school

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
What did he die from?
Joy from having moved out of California?

Just guessing.

So, Даниил, nice to see you here.

For anyone not in the know, Даниил is Araysar's IRL twin brother. He's taking up Araysar's post in an outlook over the vast warfront of the internet.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Oh for fuck's sake anyone who ever believes folder is anything but a subpar larp and untrustworthy in the extreme hasn't been around long. Fuckin jugs spinnin in their graves at this being all that's left of a once mighty kingdom of Jug.

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Solemn day. I cried a LOT.

Funeral parade for Aray

We would have had a 21 gun AK 47 salute, but all of them jammed.

Sad day RN. I'm going to go listen to some Celine Dion and maybe some old Enigma tapes that were Aray's fave.

...and then I will eat some borscht and have a bowl of of solyanka and mince my tears with vodka.

Sad day folks.

Sad day.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Russian GIF by memecandy

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread is like an emotional rollercoaster.

One that gets stuck at its starting position and has you stuck in the cart for several hours.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The last person who joked about the death of a member coffee and TV got rightfully banned after that.
When wholly died I tracked the family and the vilrtual obituary and it was real. I never shared it here because the family could use some privacy.
Stop playing with these things.
Doxxing confession.
GIF by Lifetime Telly

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The last person who joked about the death of a member coffee and TV got rightfully banned after that.
When wholly died I tracked the family and the vilrtual obituary and it was real. I never shared it here because the family could use some privacy.
Stop playing with these things.
I was passing along information that I thought was from his family member. You’re right it’s fucked up what they did to me. Unacceptable.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Nobody passed you anything or sent you any messages. No one from my family knows that you even exist and I havent spoken to you in 2 months.

This is why you're garbage.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Btw I don’t get rustled. Thanks to @Lightning Lord Rule’s world class RRRP I have excessive chill. I literally came out of the program with the physical inability to get rustled.

If this is the real Araysar Araysar I am deeply sorry. You obviously must have forgotten the slanderous rumors you spread for 8 months regarding me sucking cock.

Dont forget to remind him every day that he sucks jogger dick

1626784437228.png

1626784452550.png

1626784472258.png

1626784501481.png

1626784523376.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 6 users