RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Cool, Russian victory soon then! Imagine if they can't beat broke Ukraine.

How much money did Afghanistan have when US/UK invaded it?

Dont Accuse Me Glass House GIF by Snowfall

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Not a lot and they lost.

Occupations are a totally different scenario.

They didn't lose. They fought a guerilla war for 20 years, wore down the NATO forces and then chased them out of the country, pocketing $80B (!!!) in military equipment afterwards. Saigon 2.0.

Cope and seethe, globohomo

Chris

Potato del Grande
They didn't lose. They fought a guerilla war for 20 years, wore down the NATO forces and then chased them out of the country, pocketing $80B (!!!) in military equipment afterwards. Saigon 2.0.

Cope and seethe, globohomo
Oh no, this hurts me, personally. The side I identify with is bad. Noooo....

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chris Chris so we can save time and debate in the future can you just go ahead and list out all countries who are "good guys" and which ones are "bad guys" as well as who is allowed to defend their territories and who are not, who can use soft power and who cannot.

I feel like that would save a lot of time and posts. Also it will educate Araysar Araysar so he knows right from wrong.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris so we can save time and debate in the future can you just go ahead and list out all countries who are "good guys" and which ones are "bad guys" as well as who is allowed to defend their territories and who are not, who can use soft power and who cannot.

I feel like that would save a lot of time and posts. Also it will educate Araysar Araysar so he knows right from wrong.
None of them.

Everyone (on their own territory).

Everyone.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Putin is way too much a pragmatist. We need an old soviet ww2 type in power. No way I'd have been so patient.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's crazy how you think Ukrainians and Russians have absolutely no agency in the face of NATO, like they are master puppet masters.

Putin is just a victim!

Ukraine would give up in 24 hours if it had no NATO support. Ukraine absolutely has zero agency. Ukrainian Army is entirely equipped and funded by NATO.

So why is NATO continues sending tens of thousands of Ukrainians to their deaths in a war where victory is impossible for Ukraine?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ukraine would give up in 24 hours if it had no NATO support. Ukraine absolutely has zero agency. Ukrainian Army is entirely equipped and funded by NATO.

So why is NATO continues sending tens of thousands of Ukrainians to their deaths in a war where victory is impossible for Ukraine?
A handful of NATO advisors can't force an entire army to fight. There must be people at all levels of Ukrainian society who want to fight.

This is a huge cope for you, you don't like that people in the Russian sphere really want out because of how shit it is over there.