RIP Araysar

Mandriana

You just linked an article with 60 sources. If you choose to ignore all of them, why should I engage with you?

I am placing you on ignore and will not see any further responses.
Mist makes a claim, doesn't provide any sources or information to back up said claim. Cunts out claiming Araysar isn't debating in good faith because he didn't debate non-existent claims that Mist never presented.

What a faggot.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist makes a claim, doesn't provide any sources or information to back up said claim. Cunts out claiming Araysar isn't debating in good faith because he didn't debate non-existent claims that Mist never presented.

What a faggot.
I've got a lot better things to do with my time than argue with someone who is trolling, an idiot, or both.

I've seen plenty of evidence to make up my mind. People can "do their own research" if they want. I hear that's very popular.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Mandriana

I've got a lot better things to do with my time than argue with someone who is trolling, an idiot, or both.

I've seen plenty of evidence to make up my mind. People can "do their own research" if they want. I hear that's very popular.
Then stop making evidenced claims with no intention of backing them up, and whining about it when called on your disingenuous posts.

Besides, Ukraine has actually killed 50 million Russian children with bioweapons made in American labs in the Ukraine. I've seen plenty of evidence. If you don't believe it, look it up, I don't have time to respond to idiots.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Has time to post in my thread
Has time to make up bullshit
Has time to lecture me on sources
Has no time to write a post when called on his bullshit

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Did you ever play Everquest?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar Araysar if Russia takes over a town and finds some lost children, should they be sent to their parents in Ukraine or to a Russian Orphanage or what?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar if Russia takes over a town and finds some lost children, should they be sent to their parents in Ukraine or to a Russian Orphanage or what?

Depends on the situation.

In any case, children should be removed from a zone of conflict immediately, provided for all basic needs, be added to the registry of evacuated children that anyone can access and be eventually reunited with their parents as early as possible.

But you know, when you fight to the last Hohol for Globohomo, a lot of those kids don't have any parents left.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This thread is a dick magnet. Folders legacy.

200.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mandriana

Depends on the situation.

In any case, children should be removed from a zone of conflict immediately, provided for all basic needs, be added to the registry of evacuated children that anyone can access and be eventually reunited with their parents as early as possible.

But you know, when you fight to the last Hohol for Globohomo, a lot of those kids don't have any parents left.
They need to be returned to the Ukraine, so they can be conscripted into the Ukrainian military, so they can die in the glorious retaking of Crimea, in two weeks.

As for caring about children, curiously, no one gave two shits about Ukrainian kids in Donbass and Luhansk being bombed to death by Nazis.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why do you support the meaningless slaughter of so many Ukrainians?
I support their ability to be independent and make their own decisions. I wouldn't care if they ceded everything east of the Dneiper tomorrow.

You support the meaningless slaughter because it's Russians going into Ukraine to do slaughter.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I support their ability to be independent and make their own decisions. I wouldn't care if they ceded everything east of the Dneiper tomorrow.

You support the meaningless slaughter because it's Russians going into Ukraine to do slaughter.

If you support their ability to be independent, then surely you reject Euromaidan which was a foreign coup that deprived them of independence and surely you reject their current vassalization by NATO which has made them the opposite of independent. In fact, it has made them very dependent.