RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lies about being banned for lying
You are lying about me lying about being banned for lying. I thought that lying was one of the reasons, but I wasn't actually lying and I'm not lying about that

• 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You are lying about me lying about being banned for lying. I thought that lying was one of the reasons, but I wasn't actually lying and I'm not lying about that

stop lying about me lying about you lying about being banned for lying

take responsibility, Chris Chris

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm posting in gaming threads all of the time and sometimes in off topic/movies/TV.

I got Ukraine thread banned again for hurting their feelings with sarcastic pro Ukraine posts and "lying" because apparently only a liar could support Ukraine.

Then politics sub forum banned because I replied to Araysar @ing me about Ukraine in the Politics thread which I otherwise don't post in.
Why did you have to disobey the rules Chris? Chris exist for a reason.. It’s how we keep a functional society going. You couldn’t even do that…

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chris Chris where do you stand on the new war? How fake and gay should the UK get into noticing things? How much of your cash should be spent on Israel?

Who are the good guys this time, and what soft power is allowed?

Chris

Potato del Grande
[
Chris Chris where do you stand on the new war? How fake and gay should the UK get into noticing things? How much of your cash should be spent on Israel?

Who are the good guys this time, and what soft power is allowed?
Leadership of both sides should be executed in a Nuremburg stlye court.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar are you pro Israel or pro Gaza or ..?

recap bachelorette GIF

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris why couldn’t you just follow the rules? Just a little chill Chris, that’s all it takes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do we even have forum rules?

They are pretty basic, pretty much just be chill, and if you get a warning about X,Y, or Z then fuck off for a bit and stop doing X,Y, or Z.

Aside from that there aren't many, but you know this already.

• 1Truth!