RIP Araysar

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000010024.png

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Totally understandable Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat .

I know you work long hours in those coal mines so thank you for surfacing to tell us what you think about this whole thing.

I'm sure its been a really hectic week for you and now you gotta build tall those tunnels somewhere else all over again.

Here, I'm taking a few minutes from our Russian/Chinese Honeypot VM to come and throw a few scraps at the dog in his cage. Maybe I'll leave the browser open on this thread and lock the machine so you can feel loved.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Here, I'm taking a few minutes from our Russian/Chinese Honeypot VM to come and throw a few scraps at the dog in his cage. Maybe I'll leave the browser open on this thread and lock the machine so you can feel loved.

You mean you're taking a few minutes from raping kids in tunnels?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For one of the first times in my life - Im in a position to be a passport bro, and of course... all of those countries fucking hate the USA right now. By the time we're done fucking with Ukraine, Russia and shit - Ill be old as fuck. Decade+ wars all but guaranteed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Imagine your country sucking so much that getting a foreign restaurant is cause for celebration.

Here we got just Ossoi's parents to butcher Chinese food for us.

You clearly lost too many brain cells when you drowned in katsu curry sauce as a child. It was your own fault because you put it on ignore and walked straight into the vat of sauce. Probably because you have no sense of smell or taste - like daredevils more retarded step brother lol

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Maybe we hate 'Russians' because they make us look retarded.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
"I’ve been listening to this podcast about Jim Jones and the People’s Temple. I think there was a legitimate effort to destroy the country in the 60s that failed, and the failure radicals bided their time, got into positions of power, and are finishing the job now.

They were defeated once. They can be defeated again" --
Butthurt Butthurt

Bro, can you give me the name/link of the podcast?