RIP Bourdain

Siliconemelons

I respected him far more when his show was about food and travel, rather than politics and social justice with a culinary veneer.

exactly, happened when he moved to cnn *hurrmmm.gif*

article just said found unresponsive, didnt see where he was hung

Amod Amod can we merge this and SS thread

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
exactly, happened when he moved to cnn *hurrmmm.gif*

article just said found unresponsive, didnt see where he was hung

Amod Amod can we merge this and SS thread
We have a time honored tradition of multiple RIP threads in multiple areas that are never merged. People make them in the forum they want to for the reasons they want to and it is not our job to make sure they grieve a certain way.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

That really was a great article. I myself was working in a kitchen in 1999. He describes it all very well.

Too bad he went on to catch the mind-virus later in life and use his status to spread the virus further. RIP in peace chef-bro.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Not to derail, but has there been any recent, say 5 years, conservative types killing themselves? I do think the Mind Virus is a factor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Not to derail, but has there been any recent, say 5 years, conservative types killing themselves? I do think the Mind Virus is a factor.

The studies and history that show that traditional family life is the most satisfying overall for humans is natzi racist homophobic shit- progressive loonbin is the only way to go!

But really, the dude from all apparent info was like wtf why suicide? But I never did follow him on the political side cept when my libtard friends shove it in my face when I say I enjoy his travel shows etc.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sad to see him go. Yeah he was a liberal loon, but his episode with Nugent is classic. Travel channel show was a lot of fun.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i wonder what he knew about the elite pedophile rings

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
He has mentioned being addicted to heroin and crack so I would assume that he ran out of cash.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How is he tied to the Clintons?

iz7njwQv.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Article I read said his Asian pussy was in Rome when he was in France and she was photographed holding some dudes arm with one hand and holding his hand as they walked down the street.
Might have played a role in it. I don't get that though. Someone with his fame and surely some money could pick up a new Asian pretty cheap.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Article I read said his Asian pussy was in Rome when he was in France and she was photographed holding some dudes arm with one hand and holding his hand as they walked down the street.
Might have played a role in it. I don't get that though. Someone with his fame and surely some money could pick up a new Asian pretty cheap.
Please let it be that he offed himself over a bitch abandoning a small daughter without a father. That way the world can see what a feckless cunt he was as a human.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that girl is like 100% italian, her parents named her after a continent, it's like if i wanted to call myself Australia

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Eric Ripert found him. He definitely killed himself. And he was an incredibly fucked up individual the same way Robin Williams was. Always in need to make everything into a joke. Never heard two serious words from his mouth and I met him about 50 times.

Editors make for good tv. But we all know these people and no one ever stops and wonders if it’s a bad idea. They’re always performing and when someone asks what they’re really like no one knows. Same with Bourdain. He will be described in the exact same way by hundreds of people who didn’t really know him at all. Not sure anyone did.

Robin Williams killed himself because he raped children when he as a young drugged out star and couldn't handle the reality in his battle to sober up.

Pretty bummed about this, really enjoyed Bourdain's No Reservations and somewhat enjoyed CNNs version when he didn't get too preachy.

• 2WTF
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are we sure this Eric Ripert "chef" didn't kill his gay lover over a tiff?
anthony-bourdain-eric-ripert-today-180608-tease_cbff35d02cb9b957f79736d575ee69f2.today-inline-large.jpg

• 1Like